May 12, 2024, 10:18:22 am

Author Topic: [Moderator Application] - Victor1261  (Read 5816 times)

Victor1261

[Moderator Application] - Victor1261
« on: August 19, 2012, 05:22:24 pm »

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Join Date: I've been here a while, but all I can tell you now, since I have lost track is that I was here before the
map had reset.

Were you recommended by anyone?: techdude98, Scotty602AB, ViperZeroOne, Morrison1996
(Edit here if you support me as it appears that mods have already edited this section. Also, copied in this section from
my old app.)

Why you should become a moderator: From my experiences on the Opticraft server, I have developed a sort of
admiriation for this server. Because of that, I have spent large portions of my time developing a sense of how this
community runs, and have watched it grow from a small pool of players, to a huge thriving colony of players. From this,
I have gained an impression, of what is required from you to be a moderator, both from the community, and the staff
members. I can truthfully state that I will put forward my best effort, to meet and perhaps even exceed these standards.

After more experience with commands from LWC and other mods, I believe that I have gained valueable knowledge, of when
and how I should use them in the active field. Given the power to access these commands, I promise to never abuse them,
and that should you entrust me with them, I will go to the best of my abilities to utlize them in the correct way.
Furthermore, if a situation happens to arrise in which I must contine my study of these plugins, you can be assured that
I will take the time to thoroughly process and comprehend the material. I believe that I have become well known by the
community by effectively participating in-game and on the forums. I also place confidence in the fact that I have gotten
along with the staff members by communication through mumble. After spending time reading player's ban appeals along
with the replies, I have developed my own sense of when to forgive a player. I am not easily aggravated, and I don't
have a short temper, so I will be able to cooperate and work with others even when under pressure, and burdened with
challenging tasks. I have assisted others with projects, with no thought of receiving anything in return, and would
like to help and even wider range of people with varying types of complications.

The reason that I have invested time in Opticraft, and have stayed with it is because I believe that it has a
promising future, with a well built community that is both kind and organized. I would like to become a moderator to
further asisst the server in its ability to grow, and rid of players that would try to do otherwise. I would also like
to give back to the community the great joy and happiness that it has given me.

If for any reason you feel the need to oppose this application, I ask that you reply below so that I may
understand your concerns. Any support would also be appreciated. Finally, I would like to thank you for the time and
deliberation that has been put into your decision on this application. Have a nice day.

Extra Information: From my understanding, age does sometimes influence wether or not a canidate is chosen to
become a moderator. I am just hoping, that it might be possible for the administrators to see past my age (13) and see that I am a willing resonsible player that would like to help in the community and give back. ("Extra Information" section copied from old app.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:31:24 pm by Victor1261 »

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: [Moderator Application] - Victor1261
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 08:11:41 pm »
bump

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:20:00 pm »
Do note that SMP Operators and above have access to WorldEdit and we rarely ever use it.

Other than that, do a good job and good luck :)

Victor1261

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 08:30:28 pm »
Do note that SMP Operators and above have access to WorldEdit and we rarely ever use it.

Other than that, do a good job and good luck :)

My mistake, I'll fix that right now. Thanks for the note!

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 01:10:44 am »
su sup supported !!!!!!

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 02:17:31 am »
Very mature for his age, Supported
You make choices in life and you don't look back

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 04:00:01 am »
Accepted. Familiarize yourself with the moderator guidelines and commands in the staff forum.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 04:07:20 am »
Congratz

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 04:16:46 am »
Grats Victor, don't forget to visit us on classic. :D

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 08:59:06 am »
Congrats Victor :D

Victor1261

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 01:50:36 pm »
Thank you all for you support, and relkeb, for you consideration! I won't let you down.

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 01:58:18 pm »
Congratz Victor!!! :D

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 07:36:59 pm »
Wow, how did I miss this app.... Anyways, congrats!  ;)

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 09:27:04 am »
Congrats man!
TRUSTED AGAIN!

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 12:28:19 am »