May 03, 2024, 08:50:50 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application- Winniedoxie  (Read 13287 times)

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
Moderator Application- Winniedoxie
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:06:28 pm »
Timezone: UTC/GMT
Were you recommended by anyone?: MissTheSofie, Chipaton
Why you should become a moderator:
        It has been around 5 months since I joined Opticraft. My older brother introduced me to this incredible server. The first thing he said to me was “Don’t Grief!” I still follow that rule, and would never even dream of breaking it. After I got the feel for Opticraft, I signed up on the forums to become a Member. The day I became a Member, I made a promise to myself that I would never break any rules ever. Just about 2 or 3 months ago I became trusted. It was the greatest feeling to know that you are trusted by the staff members. The day I was promoted to the trusted rank, I was so excited to have the ability to place water for other players. After the first time I placed water for a player, I just wanted to place more. I admit that I spammed the chat a little bit with my “does anyone need water” messages. But after a while I realized that being trusted doesn’t give me the full advantage to help the community. I decided I want to take the next step, and become a Moderator. That’s a little background about me. Now here is the reason that I want to become a Moderator.
   I bet you didn’t notice that I capitalized the first letter of Moderator. Usually important words start with a capitalized letter; I strongly believe that Moderator is one of them. So are the words Operator, Admin, Owner, etc. I love helping other players. Some players love the mining aspect of the game, others like the building aspect. My favorite part is supporting and helping others with their problems, to ensure they are satisfied. I understand some players may not be appreciative but it won’t ever stop me. I’m not the kind of person that needs a “thank you” for every nice thing I do, just the feeling that I have done something right is enough for me. I am never satisfied until everyone else around me is happy.
   I am ready for this. If I didn’t have confidence, I wouldn’t take this long to type, perfect, and put in this application.
Honestly, Moderating is something I have never done before, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what to expect. I realize it is a big step from being a simple trusted to a moderator with responsibility. I am willing to learn new things and take the next step. I am online just about every single chance I get. Even if I am away from my computer, I have the ability to check the forums on my phone. I am never able to stay away from Opticraft for more than a few hours.
If I receive the honor of becoming a Moderator, I promise I will give it 110% every single day. I will never give up on anyone nor will I let anyone down. I have had such a great experience on this incredible server. Even if I do not earn this rank today, I will still continue loving Opticraft. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:17:44 pm by Winniedoxie »

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- Winniedoxie
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 10:09:51 pm »
Supported, never knew you were 19. Anyways, good luck.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 10:16:11 pm »
Winnie, this is a VERY organized and promising application.  I know you would make a great Moderator, you are very helpful and mature.  If I could recommend you, I would ;-) But for now, I support your application.  Good luck gurrl! :-D

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:17:41 pm »
Thank you sooo much guys! :)

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 10:27:05 pm »
Ur in, no matter what. Supported.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 10:28:26 pm »
Supported!

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 11:56:57 pm »
First of all..... You're 19.....;-;....
Moving on, since I was the one that recommended you for Trusted, I feel a unique determination to get you mod, adding the fact I know that I'll sadly never get it, due to-
a. I'm 12.
b. I swear a lot in chat.
c. I've offended too many ops/mods >.>
d. I have no idea how I'm still Trusted.

Anyway, since you're 19, you're probably gonna get mod and we won't be able to have as much fun as we did, I'm just gonna say beforehand that it was nice playing with you on Opti, Winnie.

Supported, with all good wishes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:05:37 am by Duinis »

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 12:42:58 am »
Oh hush. Age doesn't matter that much at all. Thank you so much for the wishes Duinis! I assure you that if I get moderator, we are going to have just as much if not more fun building and exploring! Again, thank you everyone!

ROAR!

• You can reach for any goal. Even the sky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 02:32:38 am »
WINNNIE!!! i fully support you! i really hope that you get mod!! good luck girly!!! ;D
:D come on you know you can, only because i did :D

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 02:36:57 am »
Aw thanks Brookeness! :)

flounder7493

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 03:01:59 am »
I support you Winnie good luck on getting mod.  :)

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 05:15:16 am »
Supported

dstruxon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 09:17:54 am »
Supported. You are so hospitable and helpful! You would do a great job as a Moderator.
Wait....what.....oh ....thanks for making sure the hinges on my chests are working. Greatly appreciate the dedication to mechanical malfunctions!

tundraboy44

• I haz you trapped.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 04:44:52 pm »
supported I love this!!

Oh nothing, just opti talking to himself again. xD

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile