May 15, 2024, 04:29:13 pm

Author Topic: City protection: Paratopia  (Read 1447 times)

proush600563

• SMP Trusted- Paratopia, Golden Nations Founder
    • View Profile
City protection: Paratopia
« on: August 14, 2012, 08:56:12 pm »
City name: Paratopia

City location (coordinates, not biome, include world name):
X: -967.20640
Y: 209.000
Z: 356.87813
F: 3
Guest world

Contributors: sparrowstar, rambo116220, hotshotbuckiv,and a few small things from other people.

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): proush600563

Approximate dimensions: the city is probably around 110x110... Give or take

Number of active residents: 14 (hoping for city protection before I move to many people in many people say they would like to move in or build a business though)

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 31 give or take one or two (two of these are fully furnaced multi level housing, one contains 6 homes and another fills a 21x 21 ps area)

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: It is in a useable state but I would like city protection to be able to build much more.

Why should we grant this city protection: I personally purchase all of the ps myself and as you can imagine when building a sky city that has become extremely costly along with my material expenses. Also some people have said they wish there were some bigger homes however when buying 11x11 ps stones and building a city border it is hard to go over a 9x9 house size. I also like to have things protected before I develop them due to a fear of being griefed which I have had many problems with. I was hoping I could have city protection to eliminate my enormous cost and focus the city budget on building and expanding. The reason I have asked for such a big protection area is because I intend to do a lot of expanding once I receive protection I have already purchased 64 stacks of wood in preparation and have begun some minor framework construction. I am a responsible trusted member and am hoping you will consider me thank you very much. *
proush600563

-edit-
I'm not totally sure how it works but I would like to request protection to world hight. Just because I'm in a sky city and the easiest place to expand is up.
Also I only need protection down to one block below my floor because I doubt I will be digging down too much.
Thank you :)
Proush

-update-
The expansion is complete I am now building structures on it. I would really appreciate city protection so that I could begin opening this area.
PICTURES
Thanks again,
Proush600563
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:37:28 pm by proush600563 »
(click to show/hide)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: City protection: Paratopia
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 07:59:15 pm »
Unfortunately, rejected.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

proush600563

• SMP Trusted- Paratopia, Golden Nations Founder
    • View Profile
Re: City protection: Paratopia
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:13:45 pm »
 can you give advice on what I should do to get it? Please?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:01:43 pm by proush600563 »
(click to show/hide)