May 11, 2024, 03:05:30 pm

Author Topic: Need a delivery made  (Read 2412 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Need a delivery made
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:17:01 pm »
As stated in the topic, I need a delvery made to mokerginger.  She won my Unbreaking III diamond pick auction a long time ago.  A few days ago I did the /seen command for her name and she is never online the same time I am.  I tried sending her a PM here on the forums but she hasn't responded (sent it like 1 week ago).  I tried asking players ingame if they were online the same time she was but ended up getting no responses except by one op who tried to act smart and pointed me to an option I had already done and tried to make me look clueless.  Also I bumped my auction twice to hopefully get a response from her.  So please comment if you are online the same time as her so you can deliver the pick to her and her money to me. Thanks

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Need a delivery made
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:18:20 am »
first, small thing. name is mokerginger (no n) for people that are tying to help you that is important. um... i have found that it takes a little time to catch this person online at the same time... but...i am willing to be a 3rd party money router. giving the pick would be the easy part... just make a private chest w/ only that in in and give the player access and pm them telling what /home to go to in order to pick up the item. o... a note... i would prefer to help move the money through first... as long as both parties realize that i am just trying to help, and that i dont need the money and am not trying to keep it for myself ( you can check this with /baltop if u want) i hope this helps. i know i bought or sold an item to this player and it took about a little while to get the transaction though.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 01:02:49 am »
As long as she gets the pickaxe and you get the money, there should be no problems with this transfer.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 01:59:46 am »
I sent her mail ingame before to but she failed to respond.  So I'll just try to catch u online and if I don't I will do the chest thing.  As for the money, get hers if u can :-) thanks bueller

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 04:30:29 am »
ok... i will try to get money. how much is it? um... i will let you know if and when i have the money from mokerginger. if you are able to do this by yourself plz pm me on the forum and /mail me. i am thinking the best way to get the item to moker is the chest thing... and if i see moker befor you i will mention this part of the transaction.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 10:58:59 am »
It's 5,500k and ok I will do that

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 03:02:21 pm »
It's 5,500k and ok I will do that

Wha...? 5.5 million?? :o :o

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 03:12:28 pm »
No I meant 5,500 (5.5k) LOL sorry for the misunderstanding!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 03:14:10 pm »
Alrighty then :P

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 02:18:18 am »
Bueller, I saw you online yesterday for almost 2 hours.  I whispered to u but u never responded (my /msg doesn't work).  Anyways, I did the chest thing at my /home for you or moker to pick up.