May 05, 2024, 08:16:41 am

Author Topic: [Builder] Ghadente  (Read 536 times)

Ghadente

• View Profile
[Builder] Ghadente
« on: January 10, 2011, 09:00:58 pm »
Ingame name: Ghadente
Briefly describe all your creations:
My 1st creation was an Underground Tower- 3 floors: 1st is like a base type room with some furnishings. 2nd floor has a type of artwork of fire and a minor platforming to get to next floor. 3rd floor is black and white maze/platforming. On the roof there is a hottub and my tag. Also a starcase goes through all floors and a small lava wall surrounds the towers.

2nd creation is G-Temple - on surface a small glass tower with arrows pointing to a drop down entrance. Inside is a upside down pyramid surrounded by lava that you have to take narrow steps to reach entrance. Water entrance to inside where there is a type of garden, and window to look outside and view tag and exit. exit is water-elevator into a small pool near the entrance of the temple. Also, sort of exploding star in sky above temple.

3rd creation is YingYang sign - flat picture high in sky outlined by fire and water. size takes up 50% of height to top of map (i Think its like 21x21)

4th creation is a Drop Tower - The tower reaches from top of map to the bottom. On surface outside is multicolored and below surface is dark into flames. inside layered with glass so when u drop you can see all the colors. At bottom there is an exit up to a small hut on surface, and a temple room with tag. Also 2 sets of steps spiral up tower to reach top.

5th creation is Untitled - its a huge floating diamond shape... (lets say) meteorite? half above surface, half below. water travels up center and shoots out in four directions which is how you reach the top. Bottom area is cleared and designed in detail with water vines and tag. Water flows down from above which is how you exit. (Not sure what I was really going for, just started building)

6th creation is an Upside Down Skyscraper – 6 floors, includes furnishings on 4 on them and 2 floors with only walls. 1st floor is reception, 2 and 3rd are offices, 4th is Meeting hall, 5th is Garden, 6th is Boss's office. Included roads and ground in sky, and sky and clouds on the ground. Water elevator in corner and rooftop steps can be used to enter.

7th creation is 'Stop Making Sense' – Just a picture of the blue-ray case in tribute to the Talking Heads concert film. (I did it while watching the film)

What worlds are the creations on:
1st – Guest20 in bottom corner of map... not sure which direction. From spawn go towards Mario (though he's griefed now)
2nd – WorldofRecruits... by a Hospital and near big airplane
3rd – Recruits... can be seen from spawn beyond a building made completely of glass.
4th -  Recruits2... from spawn head forward and left. In corner of map behind a huge portrait of an anime character.
5th – WorldofRecruits2... in corner way past the big red motorbike. By a Sprite of Deadpool (I think)
6th – WorldofRecruits4... behind a big dark building, next to a christmas tree and a small soccerfield, near a huge Die (1 Dice).
7th – WorldofRecruits3... all the way in corner against wall behind a castle

Links to screenshots of the creation:
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/wzx33/

Names of players who helped contribute:
none, I did all these myself.

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:
Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
I would appreciate being promoted to builder. Would allow me access to build of more maps with more space for bigger creations. I have several ideas for other things to build and I am always thinking about more. Its very tough to find open space though on the current maps. Not being on guest maps certianly helps, not having to worry about greifing. Also, builders can Teleport to other players, correct? It would be great to be able to do that, because I would really like to see what other people are building. Whenever someone chats about something “cool” they have just finished I can not go and see it because I cannot teleport to them. Its hard to ask where it is because texts don't stay up long due to numerous members talking at once.
Anyway, the game has been fun so far and if I get promoted to builder I would have more incentive to continue playing/building.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: yes

"Live, Love, Laugh"

apij4125

Re: [Builder] Ghadente
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 09:17:25 pm »
accepted