May 10, 2024, 12:29:07 am

Author Topic: Regular Stories (ACUTALLY CREATED BY ME!!!)  (Read 4176 times)

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
Regular Stories (ACUTALLY CREATED BY ME!!!)
« on: July 27, 2012, 10:30:45 pm »
This story is kind of sad but yes, I seriously did make it and thought of it while watching spongebob XD. So I hope uou
Guys like this on. Enjoy!!

ALISON AND RACHEL

Alison and Rachel were best friends, they were also sisters. Alison was 15 and Rachel was 10. Alison and Rachel loved each other so much. If either of them were upset or mad or sick, they would take care of each other. Their parents were so happy that their children got along. One night, Alison and Rachel sat outside and looked up at the stars. "Alison?" Rachel asked. "Yea?" Alison replied. "How many stars are up there?" Rachel asked. Alison chuckled. "More than you think." Alison said. "Your so smart!" Alison laughed and hugged Rachel. 10 min. later, there mother called them inside for bed. The next morning they all went to breakfast out at a restraunt. The next day Alison became sick. "Are you going to be okay?" Rachel asked. "Yes" Alison replied. The next few days, Alison got a bad fever. She had a temperature of 102. Alisons mom called the doctor to come over. "Well call me in a couple weeks and get her to my office and we will have better look from there, but she may just have a fever." the doctor said. "Yes thank you so much" Alisons mother said. The next couple of days got worse and Rachel took care of Alison. The next day, Alison and her mother went to the doctors. As the doctor examined her, he also did some tests on her. "Im going to look at the test results." the doctor said. When the doctor came back, his face was very pale. He looked at both of them before talking. "Your daughter Alison, has cancer, and she wont servive the rest of the year." Alison and her mother cried. When they got home, Alisons mother talked to their father quietly. Alison cried in her room and when she was ready, she called Rachel. "Rachel come here please!" Alison said. "Coming Alison!" Rachel said. Rachel saw Alisons eyes all red and puffy. "Whats wrong?" Rachel asked "I have to tell you something Rachel". Alison sighed "Rachel, I have cancer and I wont survive the year. I will die soon." Rachel froze. "No! This cant be true! Alison your perfect! Your pretty and smart and of course, your my sister!" Rachel said. "Im sorry Rachel" Alison said. Rachel cried. "Cant I die for you?" Rachel asked. "No thats not how it works" Alison said. Alison and Rachel hugged each other and cried. As the days went on, the whole family spent each day like it was their last. One night, Alison and Rachel went to look at the stars. "Are you scared?" Rachel asked. "Yes" Alison said. "I want to take your place Alison." Rachel said "Why Rachel" Alison asked. "Because your the best sister ever and I love you!" Rachel explained. "I love you to." Alison said and they both cried. The next morning, Rachel heard crying. She sat up and went to Alisons room, but Alison wasnt there. Rachel walked into the kitchen to see the doctor and her parents standing there. "Where is Alison" Rachel asked. Her mother bent down and said, " Honey, Im so sorry but, Alison died." Rachel froze and ran into her room. She cried and sobbed for 2 hours. Rachel went out and asked where Alison was. Her moter pointed to the living room. As Rachel entered, she brought a bracelet and some flowers. She tied the bracelet on Alisons wrist and put the flowers on her chest. Rachel cried and then said, "Alison, Im so sorry you died. You are the best sister I have ever ever had. I love you. I just- I just wish it was me!" "Rachel come here honey" Her mom said. " I have to go Alison. Ill never ever forget you. I love you." Rachel kissed Alisons head and went back to her mom. Later that night,Rachel cried and cried. She finally wanted out. Since everyone was asleep, she could do it without disruption and peacefully. She grabbed a knife, and stabbed herself. Her parents cried. They lost their second child. They held a private Funeal and One that people could go to. As the two of them went to the coffin, the mother looked to her side and saw the two ghosts of Alison and Rachel smiling. They looked back at their mothrt and waved goodbye. Their mother waved and a tear slid down her cheek and she smiled. Then Alison and Rachel looked at each other and smiled. Then they vanished...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:47:33 pm by owlgirl66 »

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
Re: Regular Stories (ACUTALLY CREATED BY ME!!!)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 11:41:29 pm »
Dead Brielle

Brielle was loved by so nuch people. She was pretty, sweet and caring. Brielle was only 8 years old. To young to die twice.....
The whole town had been invaded by zombies. Brielle's parents would do anything to keep her safe. So, they hid in the house. Brielle was never aloud to leave the house. She didnt understand. "Mom can I please go outside?" Brielle asked. Her mother gave her a mad look and said "Absolutly not! There are zombies out there! And I dont want you getting bit." "Fine." Brielle sighed. All day long she would look out of the windows at the zombies. She was careful to bot let them see her. "Mom, why dont we just kill the zombies?" Brielle asked. Her mon looked over and said, "Because". "oh" Brielle replied. One day, while Brielles mom was asleep, Brielle ran out of the house. The air felt so good on her. Suddenly, zombies came from behind her, so she ran down the street. Zombies were running after her. She screamed and ran into the woods. She hid behind the trees. Then she heard the zombies. Back at home, her mother cried and was do sad to not find her daughter, so she shot everyzombie she saw until there was none left on the street. While in the woods and hearing zombie, Brielle was terrified of the zombies. She was only 8. She decided to run. When the zombies saw her, they chased her. She ran and ran until there were zombies in front of her. She darted to the right and kept running. She was so tired. She thought about giving up, but those zombies freaked her out. She ran and ran until one of the zombies got a hold of her, and bit her... She rand away crying and screaming and found a little hideout. She now had to face the most decistating fact. She was now a zombie.
Weather or not she liked it, her mom had to kill every zombie. Brielle went and attacked people and tore people apart. She went street by street. But nobody wanted to kill the little girl who was loved by everyone. When Brielle reached her street, her mother saw her. Her mom was relieved until she saw that she was a zombie. Her mothers eyes filled up with tears and she cried. She finally killed all of the other zombies and this last lttle girl zombie was the one she haf to kill. Brielles mother cursed and cried. She finally raised the gun to Brielle and Brielle looked at her. Brielles mom sobbed. She couldnt do it. Finally, she got the courage. She straightened herself out, aimed the gun at Brielles head. "I love you Brielle" she said and fired the bullet.... Brielle falled to the ground. Dead. Her mother screamed. "Im a monster! I hate this" she screamed. She finally lost control and fired the bullet one last time. This time, killing herself....

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:08:32 am »
Little Jimmy

Jimmy was 7 years old. Very sweet and he loved everyone. His mother loved him so so sooo much. His dad though, hated him. Infact, he wanted Jimmy dead. When Jimmy's mother wasnt around, Jimmys father abused him. He even tried to kill Jimmy 4 times, but each time, his mother saved him. Even though his father abused him, Jimmy still loved his father. One day, Jimmy and his father were home alone. Jimmy felt a hand grab him. Jimmy turned around and was punched by his father. "Why do you hate me father?!" Jimmy asked over his tears. His father kicked him "I hate you! I wish you were never born! I wish you were dead!" "But I still love you father!" Jimmy said. Jimmys father tackled Jimmy and punched him again and again. Jimmys mom came home and pryed her husband off Jimmy. Jimmys fathet left the room. Jimmys mom hugged him. This happened for weeks. Jimmy didnt understand ehy this was happening to him. All he wanted was loving parents. That night he prayed to god about his father. He wanted his father to be happy. Then one day, Jimmy's father got fired and was angry. So he took it out on Jimmy. He screamed hurtful names and tackled Jimmy. Jimmys mother tried to pry him away but he pushed her. "Its time you die Jimmy" He said. Jimmys mom looked horified. "Nooo" she screamed. Jimmys dad kicked him and punched him and stomped on him. Finally he grabed a knife and stabbed Jimmy. Jimmys mom cried. And one week later while she was cleaning Jimmys room, she found a letter. DEAR
MOMMY, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DADDY HATE ME. I ALWAYS LOVED HIM AND I STILL WILL TO THIS DAD. I LOVE YOU DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!

DEAR
DADDY, IM SO SORRY I RUINED YOUR LIFE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THAT WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE. I JUST ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT I DID WRONG. I PROBOBALU DESERVED THOSE BEATING. IM SORRY I COUSED YOUR LIFE TO BE RUINED. IM SO SORRY. I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT. RIGHT NOW IM SITTING WITH GOD. I WILL BE WATCHING OVER YOU AND MOM AND I WILL PROTECT YOU. DONT FORGET ABOUT
ME. I LOVE YOU!!!

Jimmys parents cried. "Why did I do this!?" Jimmys father asked. One night, Jimmys father heard a whisper in his ear. "I love you daddy" the voice said. A tear slid down Jimmys dads cheek and he smiled...

Flamefirre!

• Never gonna give you my diamonds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 01:56:32 am »
    These are so sad...    :'I
I have "player phases." I've been a Zelda guy, a gangster guy, a Quagmire guy, a Bane guy. Now I'm a Rick Astley guy. :D

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 02:00:25 am »

Jealous Child

Sean loved his parents. He also loved being the only child. He liked the attention he got from his parents. Sean also didnt want any siblings. EVER. He promised himself that if his parents did have another child, he would kill it. One day his parents went out on a date and left Sean with a babysitter. Sean told the babysitter about his plan if his parents had another child. When the parents got home, the babysitter was horrified and left immediatly. One day, Seans parents sat down with Sean. "Sean we are having another baby" his parents said. Sean screamed and kicked everything in his way. He went into his room and then,  he thought to himself, "Im going to kill that child." When the baby was born, her name was Amy. Sean hated her. He hit her and called her mean names. Sean figured out his plan. One night, Sean tiptoed into Amy's room. She screamed and Sean hid. After his parents left, Sean came out of hiding and grabbed his knife. He then stabbed the little baby. He got a piece if paper and a pen. Then he wrote his note, and stuck it on the baby and ran away. The next morning, the parents were horrified. The mother then found the note and read it out loud.

"DEAR MOM AND DAD,
          YOU ARE THE WORST PARENTS EVER. I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD HAVE ANOTHER BABY! I KILLED HER AND I RAN AWAY. I KILLED HER FOR A REASON. I KILLED HER BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY CHILD. I WANTED TO BE YOUR LITTLE BOY!!.I DIDNT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! BUT YOU DID THIS ANYWAY. I HATE YOU GUYS FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!!
              -SEAN

The parents were horrified. The mother cried. Not only did they lose their baby girl, but they also lost their loved son. After this incident, they never had another child again.

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 02:01:31 am »
    These are so sad...    :'I

Yeah I know :'(

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 02:11:05 am »
:o Owlie you used the name Brielle ! Thats why you asked me for a girl's name..
kind of here, kind of not

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 02:23:36 am »
3 months to live

The Smith family was a happy little bunch. They had 2 children and wanted one more. The kids were Jeff and Nathan. They had always wanted a sister. Little Jeff was 5 years old. His best friend was his brother Nathan. Jeff was 6 years old and of course, his best friend was Jeff. The Smith family always talked about the new baby. It was so exciting to them. They boys were happy to have a little sister. One day, they all went to the doctors. They went so Miss. Smith could get an Ultrasound. When the doctor pointed at the screen, he said "Its a little girl". The family was so excited! The mother cried and the boy highfived and hugged. Miss.Smith had only 3 months until she would have the little girl in her arms. Miss.Smiths craving for food becmae bizzare. She wanted everything from steak with cherrysto pickled with butterscotch sause. The boys were discusted with this. The family was so excited when the family was 1 week in. They didnt sleep because friday was the day they little girl would be born. On that day, Miss.Smith was rushed to the emergancy room. 30 min. later, a new baby girl entered the world. When the doctor came and gave her the baby, the doctor had a horrified look on his face. "Miss.Smith, your daughter has a deadly dieasese and she has only 3 months to live." Miss.Smith sobbed. Her little baby was going to die in 3 months. She named her baby, Kelly. When she told everyone the news, they all cried. 3 months passes and  the baby was dying each day. She wouldnt survive the night. The next morning, they found the little baby dead. They all cried and held a funeral. Took one last look at the grave stone, she saw the little baby ghost and smiled.

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 02:24:23 am »
:o Owlie you used the name Brielle ! Thats why you asked me for a girl's name..

Yeah I know zeldaie :o

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 02:28:55 am »
3 months to live

The Smith family was a happy little bunch. They had 2 children and wanted one more. The kids were Jeff and Nathan. They had always wanted a sister. Little Jeff was 5 years old. His best friend was his brother Nathan. Jeff was 6 years old and of course, his best friend was Jeff. The Smith family always talked about the new baby. It was so exciting to them. They boys were happy to have a little sister. One day, they all went to the doctors. They went so Miss. Smith could get an Ultrasound. When the doctor pointed at the screen, he said "Its a little girl". The family was so excited! The mother cried and the boy highfived and hugged. Miss.Smith had only 3 months until she would have the little girl in her arms. Miss.Smiths craving for food becmae bizzare. She wanted everything from steak with cherrysto pickled with butterscotch sause. The boys were discusted with this. The family was so excited when the family was 1 week in. They didnt sleep because friday was the day they little girl would be born. On that day, Miss.Smith was rushed to the emergancy room. 30 min. later, a new baby girl entered the world. When the doctor came and gave her the baby, the doctor had a horrified look on his face. "Miss.Smith, your daughter has a deadly dieasese and she has only 3 months to live." Miss.Smith sobbed. Her little baby was going to die in 3 months. She named her baby, Kelly. When she told everyone the news, they all cried. 3 months passes and  the baby was dying each day. She wouldnt survive the night. The next morning, they found the little baby dead. They all cried and held a funeral. Took one last look at the grave stone, she saw the little baby ghost and smiled.
Thats awkward cause my moms name is Kelly.
kind of here, kind of not

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 02:37:22 am »
Did my comment get deleted??

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 02:39:43 am »
3 months to live

Thats awkward cause my moms name is Kelly.

Lol

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 09:54:56 am »
Hmm. All of the stories involve children. Disturbing >.>

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 10:15:57 am »
I see a pattern

Children who are loved by everyone

Unfortunate mishap

Parent/child murders parent/child

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 10:44:51 pm »
Okay so this story isnt mine, but I was asked to post it by WhiteTiger234 so here it is

"there was an old lady who died today, she was my neighbor.
i went to sit with her that night her eyes kept popping open, seeing nothing.
so i found 2 coins on her dresser i put them over top her eyes to keep them closed .
the following night i took the coins right before she was burried.
i put them in a tin.
satisfied with myself, i rattled the tin and heard the coins jingle.
that night i heard something, like a wail.
i made out the words 'who has my money, give me back my money'
and the tin rattled slightly so i put a book on top of it.
and i said 'i dont have your money go away'.
then the wail sounded again this time slightly closer 'who has my money, give me  back my money' the coins were pusheng the book away, and trying to escape.
so i put 3 more books over it then i said ' i told you i do NOT have your money, now leave me alone.'
just then the door flew open and her ghost floated in
and her non seeing eyes stared straight at me 'yes you do she said'.so i ran over to the tin and pulled of the book's i tore open the tin and gave her the money 'here im sorry i stole them please don't hurt me!' but when i looked up she was gone and i saw myself laying on the floor. wait? i was lying there motionless. and i heard the ghost cackle"
                                              the end

AGAIN! I DIDNT MAKE THIS STORY! Lol