May 10, 2024, 04:40:53 pm

Author Topic: Scary Stories 2!! ACTUALLY CREATED BY ME!!!  (Read 2110 times)

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
Scary Stories 2!! ACTUALLY CREATED BY ME!!!
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:05:42 am »
I thought it would be way better if i posted the storiesI actually created so here they are. Hope you guys like them.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧蘭

Tony wanted a lot of things, he would get mad and frustrated when he didn't. Tony was told that if he wished on the first star in the sky he saw, it was sure to come true. One day, at sunset, the stars were starting to come out and Tony wished on the first star he saw. He wished: That every wish would come true. For example, " I wish for pizza" pizza would show up. Tony never let this "new wishing" wish ever get to much out of control. Tony one day, had to go to the doctor, but he hated the doctor! He wished that he didn't have to go to the doctor. And of course, it came true. One day, while in school, Tony looked at all of the students and glanced at one student that he hated. Nobody knew why he hated Little Tommy. But although, Tommy was a straight A student and was always getting special treatment from the teachers. Tony was tired of Tommy getting attention all the time. He wanted it to end!! He wanted Tommy dead! Right there at his desk, Tony wished that sonething very very VERY horrible would happen to Tommy. The next day, the teachers were very very sad, and Tommy wasn't at school. Tony went up to one of the teachers and asked: " Mr. Huckle, where is Tommy", Mr. Huckle alwas adored Tommy, like the other teachers. Mr. Huckle looked at Tony and said " Tony, Tommy is dead". Tony looked so surprised and scared becausr he didn't really want Tommy to die. Tony looked at Mr. Huckle and asked: "What happened?" " Tommy was found on the side walk slaughtered. The killer cut Tommy inside out" Mr.Huckle replied. Tony felt sick and felt awful. He decided to go to the funral to make up for it. One night, Tony went to Tommy's grave in the grave yard. Tony heard a moan. Tony freezed and his heart beat fast. Tony heard knocking and a distant scream. Tony ran as fast as he could. He heard "Tony... come back" Tony also heard children laughter and footsteps. Tony ran home and locked the door. What Tony didn't realize, is that, ghost could apperently go threw things. And he was being chased by a ghost. But who could the ghost be? Tony heard the same laughter. He saw he closet door knob turn and stop. Tony ran down stairs. He tried to call his mom but she didn't pick up. He thought of calling 911, but they wouldn't believe him. Tony heard laughter and footsteps. Tony was terrified. Suddenly, it stopped. Tony was so happy. Tony forgot that he could wish for that evil ghost to go away, but he was to scared. Suddenly he heard a loud awful moan followed by a scream!! Tony covered his ears. When Tony looked up, he saw a dark small figure. It had glowing eyes and a knife. Tony tried to scream, but couldn't. "Whats wrong Tony?" the figure asked. "Wh-who are you?" Tony asked. " Why its me! THE ONE YOU KILLED!" The figured screamed and stepped out of the shadows. It was Tommy. Tommy's flesh hung off him and he had a giant hole in his stomach and his intestine was hanging out. Tony felt sick. " See what you did Tony?" Tommy asked " I-I didn't mean to! Really!" Tony said. " I think your lying Tony" Tommy said. Tommy did a wide smile. "I think its time that you pay" "No! No please! I'll do anything! Please!" Tony said." I'm sorry Tony" Tommy said. Tommy grabbed Tony. Tony kicked and screamed. Tommy grabed a ropr and tied Tony to a tree. "Please!" Tony shouted. Tommy raised the knife. "Sorry Tony" "Ple-" With a wide smile, Tommy stabbed Tommy's throat and sliced down. Tommy cut a giant circle in Tony stomach and all of Tonys insides came gushing out like a river. " Careful what you wish for Tony" Tommy smiled and cut of Tony's head and legs and arms. Tommy even beat Tony with his own arms and legs. When Tommy saw distant headlights, he vanised. When Tony's parents saw Tony, they both puked. They cried and cried. They fixed Tony up the best they could and decided to have a Funral. Tommy attended the funral, but of course, nobody saw him. Tommy smiled wide and whispered, "Careful what you wish for Tony"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:08:20 am by owlgirl66 »

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stories 2!! ACTUALLY CREATED BY ME!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 01:08:53 am »
Guys, I'm so terribly sorry if there is any spelling mistake on this!!

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 01:19:49 am »
you are a great writer!

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 01:23:52 am »
you are a great writer!

Thank you gavin! :D

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 01:58:25 am »
THE GIRL WHO SANG

Cassie never really understood why her parents were so afraid of "The Girl Who Sang". She didn't understand why everyone was afraid of her. Cassie always loved the outdoors, especially the woods. Her mother said "The Girl Who Sang" lived in the woods. One day, Cassie asked her big sister, "How did " The Girl Who Sang" get her name?" " Because at night, she sings". Cassie started to hear things at night. She would hear whistleing and singing. Cassie just thought "The Girl That Sang" was a myth. So one night, Cassie went deep into the woods to investigate. All if a sudden Cassie heard very loud humming. Cassie got scared and hid behind a tree. As Cassie peeked behind the tree, she saw a little girl, walking and singing.  The little girl had a glowing white dress with blood stains on her dress. She had dark black hair and wide,white, glowing eyes. Suddenly, Cassie stepped on a swig and it snapped. Cassie froze with terror. The litle girl turned to look at her and made an awful scream! Cassie ran. She looked behind her and saw the little girl with a wide smile showing all of her her razor sharp teeth. She also had a knife in her hand. As Cassie ran, she heared the screaming getting louder and louder. Finally, she made it to her street. She pounded on everyones door, but nobody would answer. Cassie became terrified. As "The Girl Who Sang" came closer, she screamed louder. "The Girl Who Sang" caught up with Cassie and brutaly stabbed her. While stabbing her, "The Little Girl Who Sang' smiled widely. Then, first light appeared in the sky, and she vanished. As Cassie's parent walked out that morning looking for Cassie, they screamed in horror. They found their daughter stabbed. They held a funeral 1 week later. The little girl still sings in the woods. So next time you're in the woods and hear singing, think of "The Little Girl Who Sings". She will be their forever.....

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 02:27:40 am »

THE DOLL NAMED JADE

Mandy was a little 6 year old girl. She loved everyting. One day, her mom bought her a doll name: Jade. Mandy loved Jade, but her love for the doll decreased as she got older. By the time she hated the doll, she was 15. "Sweetheart, how come you never play with that doll?" Mandy's mom asked. "Mom. Im 15! I dont play with dolls!" Mandy said. As Mandy went to sleep that night, she felt like someone was watching her. She always kept Jade,(the doll) In the closet. She looked at the closet and it was left cracked open a bit, so Mandy got up to close it. As each night grew with more suspicion, Mandy heard weird things in her closet. To her, it sounded like whispering. Mandy had other dolls in her closet that she didn't like as well. As the whispering grew, she decided to tell her mom. "Honey, your just imagining" Mandy's mom said. "Maybe your right" Mandy said. 
That night, she heard tapping on the walls. Mandy also heard her name. She sat up to listen. " Mandy...Mandy! Its Jade..." Jade said. Mandy got frigtened and went to sleep in the guest room. The next day, Mandy took all the dolls to the attic. Mandy felt so much better once she did that. That night, she felt so relieved. As she started to fall asleep, she heard her name. "Mandy..." the voice said, "Mandy. I'm coming for you Mandy.." The voice said. Mandy was terrified and shut her door and locked it. Mandy felt realived and look in the mirror. In the corner if her eye, she saw something walking towards her. Mandy was terrified as she saw the door cracked open and Jade walkig towards her with a knife. "Mandy, why did you stuff me in the attic? I thought you loved me." Jade said. "Get away from me!" Mandy said. Jade smiled. "Mandy, you were so mean to me. Now its time you pay the price." A couple other dolls came into the room and attacted her. The stabbed her, until there wasn't much let of Mandy. The next morning, Mandy's mom walked into Mandy's room and saw Mandy dead on the floor with her dolls around her. Mandy's mom sobbed and thought it was was so sweet that her dolls were around her. She decided to have Mandy buried with all of her dolls. Now that the dolls are buried, they cant  ause any more trouble......Or can they?

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 03:05:23 am »

THE BOY WITH THE DISEASE

Everyone at school thought Billy was weird. They never touched him. EVER. Billy had a disease. If you touched him, you would die. One day, Billy was getting bullied. Not physicaly, but with words. He ran home and cried. This went on for months and one day he had enough. Next time anyone bullied him, they would die. The next day, a boy named Bryson, looked at Billy and started calling him names. Billy got angry and after school, Billy stabbed Bryson and strangled him. Bryson died instantly. Billy did this to everyone who bullied him. Billy was bullied by one strange girl. Even though he tried to kill her, he couldn't. He grew frustrated. From that day, he stalked her, and one day, he followed her into the woods. He hid behind a tree and watched her. He saw her turn into a white floating figure. And she looked at him. Then she screamed and rushed towards him and disappeared. Billy was bullied more. The  one day, Billy killed everyone. Novody knew what happened, only Billy knew. Just remember. When you bully someone, remember how capable of something they might be... You never now what might happen..