June 09, 2024, 10:38:13 am

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] Please unban fripper  (Read 1865 times)

Amedee

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] Please unban fripper
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:47:35 pm »
Unban please.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:04:58 pm by BigBadHenz »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban fripper
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:58:24 pm »
Read this and modify your appeal please. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html

Amedee

• View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] Please unban fripper
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 05:24:31 am »
I do not recall doing anything that would constitute reason for a ban. I did accidently damage a redstone repeater but I immediatly replaced the item and moved away from the area. I can't see why I should be banned for that. If someone isn't bothered using a ps then they should expect accidents.

Amedee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 05:28:10 am »
The ban page says I was banned for something called xray. I have no idea what this is.

Amedee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 05:38:09 am »
I googled xray. I use NO addons whatsoever.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 10:04:24 am »
Me and my stupidity didnt take screenshots for some reason, and I cant find the hole. Unbanned, as I cant prove you did it.

Amedee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 07:25:55 am »
No mention of the stupidity of banning people with no proof of wrongdoing and then making accusations pertaining to the aforesaid non existent proof.

Think then act please. I would appreciate a retraction of the claim that I used an unauthorised addon. I will restate that I have never used any addons with my mc account.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 07:45:20 am »
It is possible that I made a mistake, and if that is the case then I apologize. You're unbanned, so locked.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 02:37:40 pm »
No mention of the stupidity of banning people with no proof of wrongdoing and then making accusations pertaining to the aforesaid non existent proof.

Think then act please. I would appreciate a retraction of the claim that I used an unauthorised addon. I will restate that I have never used any addons with my mc account.

I'm glad that you can string together big words, but your blatantly condescending tone is easily perceived as disrespect. Intentional disrespect. Considering you failed to follow the ban appeal guidelines in the pinned topic here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html you're lucky that alicia saw it fit to unban you regardless of whether or not you actually used an xray.

Just saying.