May 07, 2024, 08:33:10 pm

Author Topic: Early Moderator Application - Coolcrab88 :)  (Read 1530 times)

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Early Moderator Application - Coolcrab88 :)
« on: July 23, 2012, 05:37:40 pm »
Moderator Application - Coolcrab88 :D

Timezone: GMT
Were you recommended by anyone?: No. (If you are staff and recommend me, add your name here)
Why you should become a moderator: I have been staff on 2 other servers, 1 in-dev, I understand LogBlock,
and how to get the water/lava blocks. I understand how to rollback grief, and I will moderate chat, for
people shouting "Water! Grief! Lava! Fire! Portal!". Also, I will try to get to HelpOps first (;D), and
as Trusted, I didn't have much chance of getting to place water. I hoped to be able to help even more,
by becoming Moderator rank. Even though 10 might sound a BIT too young, for some of you, age does not
dampen your spirit, nor maturity. I will concede to the rules even more, and if people get things wrong,
I will tell them right. (E.g. [G] Coolcrab88: Selling/Trading/Buying), I will put them right ([G] Coolcrab88:
Use /ch t for trading.) Sorry if that sounded dodgy :D I believe that daily, not many staff are online,
and I can make it online LOTS of time a day, weekdays about 3-4 hours, weekends 5-6... I know this is
a VERY early step, but I feel like I am ready. I will take it seriously and I will enforce the rules even
more. If I become mod, I will try to add to already what is the best server in the world ;D I know it's
early, I mean VERY EARLY indeed for a Trusted, but I find a decision, and I hope it will be for the best.
I was thinking about applying after 3/4 weeks, but heck, I'm desperate to join the team :D
Many a time I have seen griefs around my mansion, but small griefs. It really annoys me, but not
that bad. I can soon put that right, if I have the POWER of mods. Bring it on! :D

If I don't become Moderator, and get rejected, at least thank you for reading this Moderator App. This may sound poor, and yes, it's very early, but please, I like to try XD

Kind regards,
    Coolcrab88 :)

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
Re: Early Moderator Application - Coolcrab88 :)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 05:42:04 pm »
If im not mistaken, Moderator apps were closed on July 13 2012.

Someone correct me if im wrong.
You make choices in life and you don't look back

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 05:43:45 pm »
Moderator apps are closed. Rejected.

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 05:49:47 pm »
Oh dear I forgot! :o :o :o Sorry!  :-\