May 02, 2024, 01:50:35 pm

Author Topic: New to multiplayer...  (Read 2917 times)

Zephrina

• View Profile
New to multiplayer...
« on: July 20, 2012, 09:19:03 pm »
Opticraft was suggested to me by my brother who graciously let me use his Minecraft account but refuses to give me any tips. lol That being said if you have any online play tips or Opticraft tips I would be extremely thankful on about 20 different levels.

Thanks!  8)

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
Re: New to multiplayer...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:49:52 pm »
Hello Welcome then. Well obviously in the server, don't greif.Greif= Destroying/modifying others builds without permission. Also be nice to other players and especially higer rank people. White=Guest or Spectator, Grey= Member, Gold= Recruit, Green= Builder, Purple= Crafter, Cyan= Operator, Dark blue= Admin, and Red= Owner. To get promoted to recruit, You have to build something awesome and show it to an op. To get all the other ranks, you have to make an app. Also, you can fly in the game. To fly, type /fly and jump and to stop type /fly again. For more rules, type /rules while your on the server. Have fun. :D

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:56:55 am »
Pretty much the same tips that someone would give another person who's new to Minecraft, plus more.
- Gather some materials for a house, work your way to bigger projects.
- Use the market for 'lazy' material gathering ;)
- Make some friends, and have fun!

Multiplayer is where Minecrafts at. It's much more enjoyable working and talking with friends :)
Good luck!

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 11:17:50 am »
First and foremost always follow the rules, type /rules to see the rules in game. Before helping someone on their build always ask first, helping another player without permission is considered griefing. Also blockspamming (randomly placing blocks everywhere) and 1x1 towering are frowned upon and can result in a kick, or ban. To see a list of commands type /cmdlist or /commands. To get an explanation of a command type /help "command" example: /help fly. To see a list of worlds type /worlds. To join a world type /j "world" example: /j guest. Oh, and one last thing, welcome to Opticraft. :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:19:50 am by (5OO) »

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 01:12:07 am »
Pretty much the same tips that someone would give another person who's new to Minecraft, plus more.

Multiplayer is where Minecrafts at. It's much more enjoyable working and talking with friends :)
Good luck!
This is Classic, you idiot.

Welcome to the server! If you haven't already, make an introduction in the introductions category. Also, I would reccomend getting a program called World of Minecraft, as it makes navigation much easier.
Have fun!

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 01:24:04 am »

Good luck!

Welcome to the server! If you haven't already, make an introduction in the introductions category. Also, I would reccomend getting a program called World of Minecraft, as it makes navigation much easier.
Have fun!
Hes a senior staff member watch yourself
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 01:31:32 am »

Good luck!

Have fun!
It's ok Gene, people on this server won't swing their banhammer at me for that. Besides, he was talking about SMP when this was posted in the Classic section of the forums. Let's keep this ontopic from now on. :)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 01:33:26 am »

Good luck!

Have fun!
It's ok Gene, people on this server won't swing their banhammer at me for that. Besides, he was talking about SMP when this was posted in the Classic section of the forums. Let's keep this ontopic from now on. :)
Im saying your being a dick.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 01:42:39 am »

Good luck!

Have fun!
How? I was telling him that he was talking about SMP in the Classic section, and saying that it was ridiculous that he didn't notice. I don't think that's being a dick.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 02:15:13 am »
Ey ey, let's stop this arguement now please
You make choices in life and you don't look back

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 02:23:30 am »

Good luck!

Have fun!
you're*