May 05, 2024, 08:49:28 pm

Author Topic: Mob Arena-A true and complete One  (Read 1932 times)

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Mob Arena-A true and complete One
« on: July 18, 2012, 11:32:19 pm »
I would like to build a mob arena in which players can fight most if not all of the mobs. I know how difficult it will be to get all the spawners needed, but if we just make a long stream of water towards the arena, distance shouldnt be a problem. However, money is a problem. I am not very rich, and I need investors, as well as building/testing volunteers. Please post below if you are willing to help.

P.S.- I also need a large flat area, if anyone knows of one, that would be great. If not, we'll have to build it underground.

Builders/Testers-
Myself

Investors-
Myself

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Mob Arena-A true and complete One
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:03:48 pm »
Once I finish my city I might have a flat place 4 u
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Re: Mob Arena-A true and complete One
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 03:53:06 pm »
distance is an issue, if you are too far from the spawner it wont spawn, you would need to get players to stand near them to activate them. I have an arena there are 11 spawners in the area, but becouse you cant activate them all at once the design you speak off will not work unless you get others to stand/activate the spawner while your in the "arena" other than that it's a great idea, but a challenging one. If you would like to see what i did for my arena your more then welcome
it's open.