May 19, 2024, 05:58:29 pm

Author Topic: sigh  (Read 1379 times)

Conflictt

• View Profile
sigh
« on: July 15, 2012, 05:42:12 pm »
Hi its me conflictt is anyone remmbers me but i bought minecraft legitly now i log into the server do /home conflictt and my house is gone completely (its been like 3 months) 
Ingamename: pilfer

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: sigh
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:21:09 pm »
Instead of acting like a child, why not contact a mod in game and have them See if they can redo your actions

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:00:06 pm »
Instead of acting like a child, why not contact a mod in game and have them See if they can redo your actions

I don't see him acting like a child, it's a legit statement.

Hi its me conflictt is anyone remmbers me but i bought minecraft legitly now i log into the server do /home conflictt and my house is gone completely (its been like 3 months)  

If a player requests an area for building, and the "owner" of that space has been inactive for over a month, there are special circumstances where we can give that area to the new player.  In addition, when an account gets banned for being "illegal" that account's activity on the server is sometimes undone.  In either case, since it's been 3 months it would be too old to recover.  Redoing your actions would probably interfere with someone else's build, or just break all together.

I would suggest that you register your legal account on the forum and find a new place in the Member's Only world.  There is still a lot of virgin territory where a "new" player can get a really good start and find lots of materials.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:08:35 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 09:25:14 pm »
No, his house was completely taken over, it was griefed and built around/onto. Also, his pstones were broken.