May 03, 2024, 05:17:37 am

Author Topic: NPC Village Auction [Starting Price: 100K, Buyout Price: 500K]  (Read 1110 times)

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
Today I will be auctioning off an NPC village.

The village features the following:

This village is a sky village that is just about 10 blocks or so above the clouds, and has a ladder which goes from a tiny island on the ground to the sky village platform.

Features:
1 Church
1 Library
2 Wheat farms
multiple houses of different sizes

Around 20 NPCs (I counted at least 2 blacksmiths, and multiple librarians. They run around too much to get an accurate number)

Comes protected with multiple coal protection stones! It isn't a perfect protection system, but any further protection is entirely your responsibility.

Starting Price: $100,000 ($100K)
Bid Increment: $10,000 ($10K)

Buyout Price: $500,000 ($500K)

Start Time: 7/14/12 @ 1:50am US Eastern Pacific
End Time: 7/18/12 @ 12:00pm US Eastern Pacific (if I have to work or something in my schedule blocks me from ending the auction at that time then it may be extended til later in the day)

Terms:

1) Do not bid if you do not have the money
2) Winner must make payment before being given the location of the village as well as the protection stones to the village
3) Buyer is entirely responsible for protection of the village (the coal protection stones I have in place will come with the village and will be given to you, and those will help a bit)
4) I have the right to extend the auction if bidding gets hot towards the end.

Also with the villager count it should be acurate, but those people move around so quickly, and it's just hard to be accurate, but there are definitely plenty of NPCs around for you to mess with XD and Im sure there's around 20 of em. Some blacksmiths as well.

Here's a picture:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:36:04 am by Chief149 »

Best griefer name ^