May 11, 2024, 04:30:16 am

Author Topic: [Moderator Application] - Victor1261  (Read 5696 times)

Victor1261

[Moderator Application] - Victor1261
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:53:26 pm »

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Join Date: I've been here a while, but all I can tell you now, since I have lost track is that I was here before the
map had reset.(SMP join date)

Were you recommended by anyone?: techdude98, Scotty602AB, ViperZeroOne, Morrison1996
(Edit here if you support me as it appears that mods have already edited this section)

Why you should become a moderator: After my experince on Opticraft, I have found that Opticraft has a community
that appeals to me the most. In learning this, I have spent almost all of my minecraft time enjoying my experience on
Opticraft. After all this time, I have sat and watched this community grow from around 30 people online, to around 100
people now. I have gained valueable knowledge on how this community runs, and what the requirements are that the community
and higher staff expect you to meet when you are in a moderator position. I believe that I can meet those standards, even
possibly surpass these standards.

After doing some more research on important plugins such as LWC and WE, I have come to understand the commands that
will be required for use by moderators in the field. If there happens to be something that I still must learn, I will be
sure to devote the time required to fully process and understand the information. I believe that I have become known by
the community by actively participating on the forums and talking to staff and others on mumble. After reading the ban
appeals section, along with the moderator/operator decisions on them, I have developed my own sense of judgment on which
I will attempt to judge most fairly, whether to accept an apology or deny a player's ban appeal. I don't have a short
temper, which means that I will be able to work with players even under imense pressure and stress. I have also helped
players with redstone wiring and land clearing. I have also donated items to players in  need with no thoughts of getting
anything back.

The reason that I have stayed on Opticraft is because I have faith in it that it IS the best. It has a great
community and is highly organised. I would like to become a moderator to further assit the community in it's growth and
ability to prosper. I would also like to give back to the community the fun and joy that it has given to me in the time
that I have been here.

If for any reason you feel the need to negate this application, I ask that you reply below so that I may understand
your concerns. Any support would also be appreciated. Finally, I would like to thank you for the time and consideration
that has been put into this application. I give you the best of wishes, and may you have a good day.

Extra Information: From my understanding, age does sometimes influence wether or not a canidate is chosen to
become a moderator. I am just hoping, that it might be possible for the administrators to see past my age (13) and see that
I am a willing resonsible player that would like to help in the community and give back.
   I will also be leaving for a summer camp as of Sunday, so I most likely won't be able to get online (as I'm not
quite sure how much free time I'll have), but I decided to apply with the intentions of letting my application sink in a
bit more with the community and give the administrators and staff a bit more time to consider my application.
Thank you
again, for your time.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:47:47 pm by Victor1261 »

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: [Moderator Application] - Victor1261
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 10:20:41 pm »
this one of the longest apps I've ever seen. :o Supported and good luck!

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 03:49:21 am »
Supported victor, glad to see an application put in by you.  ;)

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 11:54:13 am »
Supported

I don't go on SMP, however I know you on classic and I know you're a respectable and knowledgable person.

Good luck~

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 01:47:26 pm »
Supported and good luck  :D

E1ectrik

• Opticrafts CoD Professional
    • View Profile
    • http://www.speedtest.net/result/1238286444.png
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 06:18:23 pm »
Good luck Victor!

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 06:31:05 pm »
Respectable guy, friendly attitude, Supported
You make choices in life and you don't look back

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 09:06:10 pm »
Seeing as how you just got Operator on classic I hope if you do not abandon one of your staff jobs if you get Mod on smp
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Victor1261

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 09:20:13 pm »
Seeing as how you just got Operator on classic I hope if you do not abandon one of your staff jobs if you get Mod on smp

You have my word that I will not abandon classic.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 09:48:08 pm »
Well...  I dunno what to say really.

This app was so well written it's hard to believe that a 12 year old was capable of doing it themselves.  That said, I know he did, so I'm very impressed.  I should probably say that I'm so impressed I'm actually going to place my name in the recommended field.  Well done Victor, well done.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Victor1261

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 08:22:03 pm »
I am proud to say that I have now reached the age of 13 as of July 28th! (Edited App). Today was also the day that I have returned from camp! I will now be able to be more active, and have more free time. This was just a notice to all. Thank you.
-Victor1261

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 09:00:07 am »
Good luck man! I rarely see you much, but you seem like a man for the job ;) I haven't seen so much "Well spelt and clear writing." and I LIKE big mod apps. Supported ;D

<>LavaEvan<>

• SMP Trusted, Here to help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 12:24:58 pm »
Even though I haven't seen you too much, this is obviously one of, if not the best written moderator applications out there! Supported, and Good Luck!

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 01:08:46 pm »
You have my Support. Seeing that young people are helping a lot is great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!