June 08, 2024, 11:49:15 pm

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 889 times)

Andrew503

• View Profile
ban appeal
« on: July 07, 2012, 06:35:33 pm »
hey i was banned for the second time the first time my friend was playing Minecraft for the first time and exploring on the server and he Griefed someone while i was gone for a min i know i should have been more careful and all but the second time i was banned for x ray but i was using it on accident x ray can be used 2 ways to see stuff and it lights up stuff i had the light on and i didn't notice it i had it on from a single player game now the guidelines say to put the reason i should be un banned i really don't think you should un-ban me right now because it was my 2nd offence and i was doing something dumb but could you at least not make it permanent because i worked a lot on the server and both me and my friends are really sad because of it just to show how much i worked on the server if you look at the guest world at coordinates X:3999 Z:2021 and look at X:4186 Z:1985 and finally go to X:4201 Z:1965 and i had plans for so much more even making the place a town so i know i broke rules but it was an accident so plz don't perm ban me thanks -andr3w503 (minecraft name)

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 06:54:50 pm »
don't think you're getting out of this one.

you chargebacked a donation. you'll have to talk it out with optical if you have an extremely valid reason.

you can PM him here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1