May 23, 2024, 03:14:24 am

Author Topic: Hmmm.... I hate to wonder why im banned...  (Read 1754 times)

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Hmmm.... I hate to wonder why im banned...
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:10:53 pm »
Hey guys and girls,

I was not on for a while because i had not a stable internet to play minecraft. Today I came to my main home from holiday and checked out opticraft and i learned that i was banned... Can someone tell me why am i banned?

Thank you :)

Check it out! ;)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hmmm.... I hate to wonder why im banned...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 01:13:35 pm »
You were banned by Drunz for griefing, it's set at 10 days. Wait for him to respond.

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 01:18:06 pm »
10 days? Really? :-/ Where did I grief? As i mentioned, i was not on for weeks...

Check it out! ;)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 09:03:29 pm »
Just because you weren't on for X amount of time doesn't mean you had griefed before that.

We maybe just found it while you were away.

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 11:39:53 pm »
Maybe somebody called a mod to our city after being kicked out(Reason: he/she grieved our town) and losing his/her home and told to the mod that it is grief?(Sorry for the long sentence ;) ) In that case I have the rights to kick out a player from the city if I have a strong reason as an assistant of the city of cornerstone. So it is not a grief. You can ask nateneal(NateN on the forums) for proof. I consider that I "griefed" lots of blocks since my ban is for 10 days... This fits perfectly with the explanation above.

There is nothing else in my mind that caused me a long ban.

Another explanation could be a hack... Let's hope not but it is a less chance as my pass is really strong with capitalized letters, sybols, numbers... Not just 12345 :D

Anyways, it could be a while before I can reply you again but I will check this thread as soon as I find an internet. See ya till then ;)

PS: Please don't see me as a griefer trying to be a nice guy. I'm always trying to be friendly to the others and I'm not a griefer who ruins everything... In fact, as the city of cornerstone, we suffered a lot from grief. Ask harif if you don't believe me. So, I won't ruin somebody's building. I was banned once for grieving but really it was a stupid mistake. I wrote something in the ban appeal as a final reply but nobody saw it. Anyway's here is the link:
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,8358.0.html

Thanks for everything :D

Check it out! ;)