May 12, 2024, 01:19:25 am

Author Topic: 5 Suggestions  (Read 6386 times)

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 05:35:45 pm »
We have a member world, and it's great. For a more private place, it would be great of we could just have a place like this.

Suggestion #2: Trusted Area!

I'm not saying a trusted world. I'm saying, close off an area to us trusted. Dude, we need a break from those below us asking us to be trusted! Just a small portion would be fine, and it would be great. Just being honest here though, this would bring requests to have a third /home, but we can resolve this once it's done.

Not a super great idea. But this is the suggestions board right?

Below us? Us as Trusteds does NOT mean we are any better or "higher" than anyone else. It means that we are trusted by the moderators and operators to place water and set an example for other players. Don't for one second think that makes as "better" than any other player.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 05:59:16 pm »
We have a member world, and it's great. For a more private place, it would be great of we could just have a place like this.

Suggestion #2: Trusted Area!

I'm not saying a trusted world. I'm saying, close off an area to us trusted. Dude, we need a break from those below us asking us to be trusted! Just a small portion would be fine, and it would be great. Just being honest here though, this would bring requests to have a third /home, but we can resolve this once it's done.

Not a super great idea. But this is the suggestions board right?

Below us? Us as Trusteds does NOT mean we are any better or "higher" than anyone else. It means that we are trusted by the moderators and operators to place water and set an example for other players. Don't for one second think that makes as "better" than any other player.

This is true...  Guests, Members, and Trusted are all the same "rank".  The only difference is the level of trust you have on the server.  As a guest, you are just checking things out to see if you actually want to play here.  As a member you've decided that you want to play here, but it doesn't make you a higher "rank" than a guest.  As a trusted you've earned the trust of the staff and are now capable of using materials that are deemed hazardous to be given to just anyone, but that doesn't mean your "rank" is any higher than a member or guest.  If you're looking for a "rank", all three are classified as "Players".

Ranks go in this order;

PLAYERS -> Moderators -> Operators -> Admins -> Owner .... 

(Developer is in there somewhere too, but nobody knows where his powers end.  *LOL*)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:03:07 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

eqazec

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 06:08:30 pm »
I do not think we need any of these.
Reason #1:
               Trusteds are the same as members and guests. We are not better. The only reason we can place water is because of the amount of time, effort and kindness we put into this server. The mods+ trust us and it makes us feel good. We don't need a reward. Personally, I feel that if you really want a Trusted effect, you should have to PAY 500$ and GIVE a coal/lapis/diamond ps. (Not agreeing, just saying that you know, Trusted is REALLY worth it to me.)
Reason #2:
                Like some others said, the areas would be looted like crazy.
Reason #3:
                You are starting to think of yourself as sort of a mod? Not good for future advice. And also, if you want a Trusted+ area, start a build in the end and get alot of Trusteds to support you. Then ps it and allow all Trusteds who want access. So yep, just some suggestions.

Snape you are a good friend, but sometimes.... dude, YOU CRAAAZZYY!
we are better we are nicer so i think we should not be compared

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 07:22:57 pm »
we are better we are nicer so i think we should not be compared

We are not "better" than any other person and there are ALOT nicer people than some Trusteds, I can now see. The Trusted rank is a privilege, not a bragging right or a "prestine" rank, you are as equal as any other Player, I wish you could see that.

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 07:05:35 am »
Sometimes, only a few people think, just because thEy are trusted, it makes them better. Not referring to anyone I know, but some tend to do that.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 07:41:39 am »
Anybody that thinks they are higher than anyone else of the same or similar 'rank' is just asking for trouble.

I'm no better than anyone else here. The only thing that makes me different from everyone else is the amount of privileges I have and that I am particularly good with words. That's it.

There should be no reason for anybody to think higher than anyone else.

valkyrieX888

• Daily Ragnarok Monsters
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 05:31:35 pm »
Anyway wheres the #4&#5 !?!?!!??