May 07, 2024, 08:42:59 pm

Author Topic: Brick Mansion - Spleef Arena, Mine, Wheat Farm, and MORE!  (Read 1480 times)

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Brick Mansion - Spleef Arena, Mine, Wheat Farm, and MORE!
« on: July 05, 2012, 05:54:34 pm »
Hello, Coolcrab88 here. I am selling my mansion, the brick one some of you may know. Whoever does not know, these screenshots may help you to recognize. This mansion can be located at /home Coolcrab88, ingame Opticraft.

Front Doorway, where you spawn at the /home.

Relaxation Room located in the Furnace Room.

Wheat Farm at the back of the Mansion main ground floor.

Hot Tub, Water 2 blocks deep, glass underneath, and then 1 block deep lava, be careful of that! :)

Furnace Room where the Relaxation Room can be located to the right at the front, next to the door.

All-around view from the staircase at the back of the mansion, looking towards the front.

This is where the balcony is, looking towards the front, at the front of the mansion, leaning forwards above the doors.

This is the bedroom, obviously, to the right of the door which leads into the Balcony, where the two Nether Portals are.

This is where the attic is, on the left of where the Balcony is, above the staircase. This view points towards the back of the mansion.

This is looking towards the front of the mansion, where a small glass room is so you can enjoy the landscape (not very interesting, I must say :P).

This mansion includes Spleef arena, Mine, Wheat Farm, Balcony, Nether Portal (2), and a Relaxation room, and another few more rooms. I am selling this, and the bidding will start. Starting Bid will be $30k, because I am greedy, I mean, because I need money, I mean because it is good, and big, and there is a lot of room. Bidding will end at the 25th July, British Time!
EDIT: Please bid $1000 more than the last one, so we don't get something like $40000.01.  ;)

- Coolcrab88  ;D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:01:28 pm by Crabby »

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Brick Mansion - Spleef Arena, Mine, Wheat Farm, and MORE!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 07:00:56 pm »
By the way, there is no Protection Stones with this property.

"I didn't know it would let me grief... It was only small" excuses will NOT be tolerated.

- Coolcrab88
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:05:31 pm by Crabby »

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Brick Mansion - Spleef Arena, Mine, Wheat Farm, and MORE!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 04:02:00 pm »
Sold ingame please lock  :)