May 04, 2024, 08:47:42 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application: Evank2911  (Read 2061 times)

<>LavaEvan<>

• SMP Trusted, Here to help!
    • View Profile
Moderator Application: Evank2911
« on: July 05, 2012, 05:26:56 pm »
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time, (UTC -0500)
Were you recommended by anyone?: Xeadin
Why you should become a moderator: I have been a moderator a few times on various other servers. The reason for my application was that I have been dying to help people on this server. As I am trusted, I love helping people even just with easy tasks such as water and others. The reason for Moderator is that I can take helping people to a whole new level. I have only been banned once, for making a death trap, but I did that not to get griefed. Before that I had a coal ore protection stone, and again got griefed. So I made a trap out of pistons and wood so people could not get through. Although, I made the wrong choice there, I still believe I qualify as a moderator. I actually own my own server, therefore I can help with plugins, do other things. I am also an admin on another server as well. All around, even though I have done some wrong in this GREAT server, I still think that I would make a really good moderator. I really hope that you will consider me
Thanks,
   Evan K.
(P.S. I Also Know all moderator guidelines, commands, etc.)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Moderator Application: Evank2911
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 09:40:17 pm »
Your trusted rank was removed, with no permission from an admin I can only reject this application.
Rejected.