June 17, 2024, 04:59:37 am

Author Topic: Iron Man Minecraft Challenge  (Read 1548 times)

selyeen

• View Profile
Iron Man Minecraft Challenge
« on: July 05, 2012, 02:51:57 am »
    With the wonderful loss of Melon and Pumpkin selling on the market, I thought that now would be a GREAT time to start fresh in the Member world, and play Minecraft on Opticraft as it is intended. As such, I have given away ALL of my property, items, tools, chests, builds, and even my entire balance to about 6-7 lucky individuals.

My intent, now, is to go forth into Opticraft and scratch, scrape, forage, collect, and conquer, and to do it all without the assistance of my massive melon farm.

I am hoping that I can start a movement here, of players donating out all of their ill gotten gains, and starting off into the world a new, refreshed, and have fun surviving for a living, instead of just mining and building.

If you are like minded, leave a comment, and message me in game. Perhaps this can be the start of a simpler Opticraft that everyone will enjoy.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Man Minecraft Challenge
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:32:46 am »
Sounds good. =)

But it isn't really an event, and if it was, the event forum is for Admin approved events.

Moved to general discussion.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 05:24:33 pm »
+1

I applaud you Selyeen, bravo!  Good luck in the new Member world, and I hope you have one of the best builds out there to help prove that it doesn't take a massive farm to be an awesome builder.

Cheers!
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 06:53:50 pm »
I hope many players will join you! I love a fresh start too but I don't think I am gone to do that in the Member world. Good luck tough!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!