May 19, 2024, 05:33:46 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - Daveydude  (Read 1374 times)

Daveydude

• View Profile
Operator Application - Daveydude
« on: January 08, 2011, 02:04:22 am »
Name: Daveydude
Timezone: GMT+10 (EST)
Forum Join date: 21st of December
Current rank: Builder

Reason for application: Throughout my time at Opticraft I have built many things and enjoyed myself, and had great support from Operators. My one problem though was in my standard playing time normally no Operators or builders were present. Since becoming a Builder I have done all I can to help guests and recruits with various problems, however griefing was often just beyond my reach to control. I would normally have to bluff banning griefers in order to make them stop, but with a low success rate. I would like to step up to taking on the role of an AU Operator to help prevent griefing on the opticraft server to help improve the experience for all players (except the griefers).

Why you should become an operator: I am often active when Operators are not, and already attempt to help out where I can, and would continue to do so. If I
was given the position of Operator I would do all in my power remove griefing and provide a much more desirable world to build in. I am a perfectionist in some ways, unable to tollerate even small griefing (for those of you that have not seen me flying around filling in small holes with the right tile). I would put all effort in I possibly can.

Extra information: I am mostly active in the world guest, and a very focused person, so while I am a failure at multitasking, I can do a single job and do it very well. I am also a more observant person, watching more than talking.

My computer is still being repaired, but I have my hands on a very poor notebook which can only run minecraft with maximum fog. My computer should be fixed in 1 week, maybe a few days more. So if I am put on trial I would request it waited until then.

Whatever your decision I gladly accept it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:42:28 am by Daveydude »

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Daveydude
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:20:21 am »
Name: Daveydude
Timezone:GMT+10 (EST)
Forum Join date: 21st of December
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: In my attempts to help guests and recruits I often find I am unable to help due to a lack of Operators online. Often Operators are too occupied with other problems to help when they are online. I would like to become an Operator to be able to help deal with griefing and other problems to a further extent.

Why you should become an operator: I am often active when Operators are not, and already attempt to help out where I can, and would continue to do so.

Extra information: I am mostly active in the world guest. Also it should be noted that I am a focused person. When I am building, my entire mind is focused around the task at hand, and I may easily miss some calls for help. The same applies in reverse when helping assist others.

My computer is currently being repaired, so I may be inactive for the next week. (Using my iPod in the mean time)
Whatever your decision I gladly accept it.

your an Aussie, too?
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

Daveydude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 02:23:37 am »
Where else would you want to live ;D

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 02:24:06 am »
Where else would you want to live ;D

Pakist-

oh, right.

Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 02:33:54 am »
Good luck!

Kimey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 11:44:28 am »
aussie ftw

Daveydude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 11:41:05 am »
I have revised my application now that I have a poor notebook which needs maximum fog to run minecraft instead of an iPod which couldn't change any text or read what was already written and takes forever to type basic sentences.

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application - Daveydude
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 06:44:03 am »
Try again the next time operator applications open.

For "now" rejected.
Thank you