May 12, 2024, 05:10:27 am

Author Topic: City Application  (Read 5243 times)

cade35

• View Profile
City Application
« on: June 29, 2012, 10:43:08 pm »
City name: Ender Platfroms

City location: X:115 Y:49 Z:0 (In The END)

Contributors: cade35 (col453 was perm banned), Nate_Nate has agreed to help remodel unattractive homes, LecheMan and crabsticks02 are town staff which help build town structures and plots and then sell plots and market our town.
Mayor: cade35

Approximate dimensions: It is a series of platforms ranging from 13 x 14 to 26 x 25 (The total area is over 50 x50)

Number of active residents:26

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings:33 (now with a town farm, town hall, death spleef arena, and Enderman statue)

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: It is currently a series of platforms with paths and plots built, there are also houses, I plan on getting many more residents to fill the amount of plots (7, we sold a bunch, and added more, but sold those too) I also plan on building more platforms and plots.  I may also divide the town into districts with different rules and classes.(Note: I have begun do something like this, I have added new plots called "luxury plots" which have no height limit and allow for add ons to the sides of the houses, they area also 15x15 which makes them even bigger than large plots there is also security which is that know one who is not a luxury owner is not allowed through the doors of the lobby out of the "lift")

Why should we this city protection? It is in the END which means that griefers could be lethal if you aren't looking and fall into a hole. If this town gets much bigger there will be griefing between residents and from outsiders. I want to do my best to provide the best END experience for my residents and don't want them to die in my town. Also there has already been grief attack which I referenced in this thread.

-----

<Updated information>
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:17:02 pm by cade35 »

Victor1261

Re: City Application
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 01:09:18 am »
I would recommend waiting for one reason. The city must be VERY good in its CURRENT state to be accepted.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 03:56:16 am »
Agreed. The more you build on your town, the better chances of getting a protection set up. If you put up protection too soon, you might end up building outside of the zone and end up with griefing issues all over again. The admins set up the borders of the protection and I doubt they'd want to readjust again.

If you're gonna need protection, best time to do it is when you're done or when you are just about done with expansion.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 04:48:20 am »
thanks for the helpful info guys  :)

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 06:33:06 pm »
Just, some additional info. There was already a grief attack on the town. almost all of the houses were griefed.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »
I don't know when an admin will review this but... I have designed a way that my city can grow and still be protected. I created a simple town ladder station the will allow for verticle growth as well, thanks for your time.

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 09:28:33 pm »
Cade35 try not to double post, Provide some pictures good ones can increase chances

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 03:21:45 am »
I don't have a double post, if you're referring to my post in projects and creations, that is for simply getting the word out there, not for protection.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 09:43:56 pm »
Just, some additional info. There was already a grief attack on the town. almost all of the houses were griefed.
thanks for the helpful info guys  :)

Them two, Counts as double posting. Also for getting the word out there you goto Tabooti's Town Reg list not post in 'Moderator & City Applications' this is used for applying for City Protection And to be a Moderator.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 09:23:50 pm »
Okay, first off, adding additional info in the comments is not a double post, second off, the other post is in the projects and creations board, a board for just posting projects to get them out there, and tabooti actually asks for a link to your post in that thread. Also, my town is on his list, FYI. Besides this doesn't concern you.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 03:51:59 pm »
Cade i'll be honest i've been on fourms longer than you (I Belive) in fact it is not a double post but a Triple post, No need to be rude about the Town list as well you said it was to get the word out...
And others could back me there are 3 posts after each other this is double posting!

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 03:54:52 pm »
Let me explain, there is a post in projects and creations. Projects and creations is an entirely separate board from the applications board. That's where I have my city posted to get the word out. This is a board for protection. This is where my post for protection is. I have no other posts. Besides this still doesn't concern you.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 10:15:26 pm »
Let me explain, there is a post in projects and creations. Projects and creations is an entirely separate board from the applications board. That's where I have my city posted to get the word out. This is a board for protection. This is where my post for protection is. I have no other posts. Besides this still doesn't concern you.

This is my last post on this topic to do with you Triple post, In my attempt to help you all you have done has insulted me. so I have posted a Screen shot of the posts, This is Triple posting!

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 11:57:30 pm »
zxSM1FFYzx is right there is a modify button for a reason, now lets get back on topic. Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:59:30 pm by techdude98 »

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 02:57:33 am »
I have modified the text, but the comments weren't for that, they were for just thanking the helpful staff
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:59:08 am by cade35 »