June 16, 2024, 05:22:06 pm

Author Topic: Portals in member world.  (Read 6109 times)

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
Re: Portals in member world.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 02:21:13 pm »
Well since There is a New world I think we should add a new nether for the same reason that we made a new world

No. The current nether and end is fine, people are just too lazy to walk to find what they need.

thumbs up to bhoughton, as i said new opticrafters are getting lazy, if theres no market i wonder how will they survive.... 
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

bobbarkee

• What i do all day everyday!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 09:35:20 am »
id like a new nether also. reason being is that the old nether when i first started worked great just like the over world no lag or anything but now i cant even go there i lag so much its unplayable. it wasnt like this before and with a new nether i think it wouldnt lag for a while and be nice to have another usable blaze spawner now that i cant even use mine.

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 11:00:07 am »
Then what happens next bob? Ppl make spawner traps, causes lag and you will demand a new nether.... IMO if u go to the nether it's ur own risk...don't blame server lag for not going to the nether... After all nether=hell, if you go to hell there's no guarantee u will come back alive...
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 03:20:43 pm »
Well since There is a New world I think we should add a new nether for the same reason that we made a new world
No. The current nether and end is fine, people are just too lazy to walk to find what they need.
I do agree with that BUT about 8/10 portals lead to what? Homes with no way out
(click to show/hide)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 06:40:34 pm »
Idk about you guys but I'm tired of falling through the floor into lava in the guest nether because of holes in the ground people have left from looting or mining. And creating portals lately have been giving me issues, i go through my portal, and i pop out of someone else's in the nether. If i go back into the portal from the Nether, I end up in someone else's home! With a new Nether, i doubt this would happen.

This actually WILL happen with a new nether.  The issue has absolutely nothing to do with the nether being accessible in the "guest" world.  The problem with portals has to do with everyone having one.  Whomever put the first portal in a specific area of the world, gets the exit in the nether.  If you build close to that portal in the world, it'll break and link to the other guys portal.  It's a problem with the GAME itself, not Opticraft.  Even if there was a Member's nether, you would still have all the same problems.  Just not right away.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 08:55:50 am »
I doubt they will add a member nether, and I think they will just link it to the old world nether.

Having a new nether is pointless, as the old nether dose not have borders, and if u take ur time to explore, u can find what u need.
If I remember correctly, I took my precious time to explore really far, and got to a world border in the Nether...

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 09:08:57 pm »
I was devistated to find a spawner at the very edge of the world.
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.