May 02, 2024, 11:42:25 pm

Author Topic: New Spawner Arena Free Admission (8 spawners)  (Read 4633 times)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
New Spawner Arena Free Admission (8 spawners)
« on: June 29, 2012, 01:43:17 am »
I have built an arena around a cluster of 8 Spider Spawners. The Arena is a room that have 6 Spawners in it's (5 light at the same time) There is a light system. At the flip of a switch, 5 spawners drop 3-4 spiders a peace. If the spider horde pushes you to the other side of the room the 6th spawner lights and the next wave is on. The other 2 spawners will be made in to XP Grinders, in time. For now the Arena is finshed and great fun. Everyone has access to Grinders, but I am offering something different. Come to /home B1ueJ0ker and fallow the signs. There is a great viewing area "safe" for friends that want to watch you (and your friends) battle the spider horde. No membership required, just a friendly hello if you see me. Feel free to explore the castle too. I would love some feed back. I hope you have fun. The grinders will be finished soon, I plan on them being free to use also.

KillAndSurf

• View Profile
Re: New Spawner Arena Free Admission (8 spawners)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 02:47:20 am »
All ready went there! Its good fun while still getting exp!  ;D

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 04:35:38 pm »
Shortly after posting about the Arena one more spawner was found nearby. A skeleton Spawner is close, and I will be adding access to this spawner aswell. So I guess you could say, there are 9 spawners. I am one lucky guy, and i want to share it with everyone.

VoreReznor

• Father
  • Operator
  • SMP - Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 06:02:40 pm »
This is lots of fun... Nice work b1uej0ker!  My dogs loved the exercise!

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 09:01:32 am »
2 Grinders now finshed enjoy, working on skeleton spawner next. I added a Level 30 enchanting table, also free to use.

Sekihara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 04:06:18 am »
First off, I'd like to thank you for allowing people to use your grinders for free.

Second.. Nice area, everything looks great and I hope you don't mind that I looked around a little while I was there.  :-[

NotABronie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 04:42:59 am »
Agreed the chambers and stuff look great, judging by the intricacy that you put into the design of it, I can tell that it is well protected
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 06:08:13 pm »
I love the feed back. Thanks for the complements. Everyone is welcome to explorer the castle too, it's far from done, but if you see the detail in the arena, you can be sure i will do the same with my castle, just remember It does take time building in survival.   :)

NotABronie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 02:05:50 am »
I really like your downers, the only problem with it is that the chamber is so big, that there is a minor lag spike when you switch the lights, but I guess it just comes with the arena, otherwise it is very convenient  :) :) :)
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D

Malkere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 10:55:11 am »
I found 5-6 cave spider spawners all relatively near BUT
if you have to be within 15 blocks to get them to spawn, I can't think of a way to connect them.... I suppose moving back and forth between the two groups and having one giant collection pit would work >: ]
but how does this arena work if you aren't close enough to everything?

Sounds like fun though! I seriously considered doing the same thing but I'd never made a spider exp farm and turned two of them into that. Not as awesome as my single zombie farm unfortunately... Wish I could find a skelly spawner!! =]

NotABronie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 06:01:06 pm »
Whoops, I meant to say spawners. But AC on my iPod changed it
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)

Zen00

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 06:55:24 pm »
Spawning with multiple spawners is tricky. See the spiders spawned by one spawner will stop spiders from spawning by any others withing 20 blocks.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 07:48:04 pm »
Yes it's very tricky, that's why the arena is so fun, 5 spawners light at the same time the 6th is close enough i just included it in the room "arena" then from the lobby there is two very close XP spider grinders.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2012, 02:33:35 am »
I have been in the castle before, it's awesome. Spawns lots of mobs already. This is a great idea.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2012, 08:03:05 am »
I have added free spleef arena to the spawner arena