May 05, 2024, 03:57:36 am

Author Topic: Club Dark  (Read 4149 times)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Club Dark
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:50:29 pm »
Hey all!

I'm pleased to announce that the much anticipated construction of Club Dark has begun!  For those of you who don't know, or who have just been living under some sand blocks for the past few months, Club Dark is going to be a premiere party hangout for the members of Opticraft.

From this location I'll be broadcasting a weekly radio show, yes LIVE RADIO, and we'll be partying pretty hard.  Now, I can't give you a date on when THAT will start happening (yet) but stay tuned!

Enough of this yammering, let's show what's done so far;

I know it doesn't look like much so far.  But hey, I've only put 3 hours into it's construction... *LOL*  Some of the features that the new club will have includes;

100% Roleplay experience! - That's right people, when you're clubbing it up with me I want you coming as your in-game personality.  Leave real life behind and party it up!  To add to this I'm going to make the club as immersive as possible.  It'll start right from the boat you'll arrive on and continue right into the club where you'll find everything from washroom facilities, to a back-stage area, to a "storage room" for the bar.  I even intend to eventually take in "resumes" and hire staff (bouncers, bartenders, etc) for the club.

Party Atmosphere! - Those of you who saw the rotating lighting in the old club, that's nothing compared to the redstone lighting circuitry I've got blueprinted out for the new club.  I'm not gonna go into much detail, other than to say the circuitry for the floor lighting is going to take up an area roughly 5 blocks deep, the footprint of the club wide/long, and the lights themselves will have 3 different patterns of movement fully controllable from my DJ booth.

Something For Everyone! - The new club will have exactly what the old club lacked.  Something for everyone!  There will be a party dance floor with the lighting explained above, there will be darkly-lit booths where you can simply hang out, there will be privacy booths where you and small group can sit, there will be tables out on the floor for those who wanna sit but still be close to the action, and there will even be an elevated VIP room for staff members to chill with their non-staff friends and relax in comfort.  Everything the club member could want!

BUILD PICTURES (03/07/2012)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:25:27 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: Club Dark
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 11:54:44 pm »
Looking forward to the parties Viper, can't wait!
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:54:52 pm »
If you ever need a radio voice, I'd be glad to be a guest one day maybe. xD

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 11:57:14 pm »
Thanks Wolf, I might actually take you up on that for "off air" party events...  :D
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:21:54 am »
HERE'S SOME LONG AWAITED PICTURES OF THE CURRENT BUILD!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?  *LOL*

~~Moved Pictures to First Post~~
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:24:20 am by ViperZeroOne »
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 09:08:38 pm »
id luv to come out and party it up. i will be a bar tender if u want me to. pm me when it is opened
Aim for the bushes

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 05:25:41 pm »
I've been in discussions with the team at the radio station and I might start my "Club Dark" shows as of the 11th.  But that's not confirmed yet.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 06:58:36 pm »
I would love to party here. But I hope without the undead like the past Club Dark!

And just a question, are you gone to do like the Prom or is this each week?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 01:53:22 am »
I would love to party here. But I hope without the undead like the past Club Dark!

And just a question, are you gone to do like the Prom or is this each week?

Hey, I think Fred the bouncer would feel pretty put out if he heard that.  *LOL*

It's going to be a regular weekly radio show, so if people wanna show up they can but if not I'll still be hosting the radio show from the club and go on playing music.   :D

BTW, I'm pretty hyped at the amount of work I've been able to get done the past few days.  Club Dark is coming along great!  Just have to do some more detail work, furniture and such, and it'll be done!  Then it's on to doing the work outside.  Have to build the ship that players will arrive on (/home viperzeroone) for RPing purposes, and a few more exterior decorations.  Then I can call it done and get the parties rolling!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:07:54 am by ViperZeroOne »
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 05:46:58 pm »
I started work on the next addition to Club Dark...  I'll be replicating a large sword that I created on my little test server.  I have a feeling this project might take some time though, due to the materials involved.  It's comprised of Iron blocks, Gold blocks, glowstone, and obsidian.  It'll be the first thing people see (from a distance) when approaching the club.

Oh, and it'll be completely protected from griefers both DURING and after construction, so don't even bother.

MATERIALS LIST:

- 480 Iron Blocks
- 156 Gold Blocks
- 78 Obsidian Blocks
- 46 Glowstone Blocks

....yup

Anyone feel like donating?  *LOL*
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:12:45 pm by ViperZeroOne »
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Boshiwarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 05:57:42 pm »
Oh I can give you some stack of Iron Ore, a stack of Obisidan, and the Glowstone. If you need it. :P

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 06:13:34 pm »
Oh I can give you some stack of Iron Ore, a stack of Obisidan, and the Glowstone. If you need it. :P

Haha, that would be awesome.  I give you my personal guarantee that it'll be used in the construction and not sold back to the market.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 08:29:17 pm »
I am definitely looking forward to this. But can anyone come. And can I rent it out for private parties if I save up enough money? That could be your money making scheme. You'd probably have it booked for months. But I got first dibs if the price is reasonable.

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 08:36:18 pm »
This is looking great!  ;D

Boshiwarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 02:53:47 pm »

Haha, that would be awesome.  I give you my personal guarantee that it'll be used in the construction and not sold back to the market.

Where can I drop the stuff? I haven't seen you on when I am online. So if you can make a chest there... That would be great!