May 06, 2024, 12:54:39 am

Author Topic: My first idea of a city/village - Wolfinsteen  (Read 4413 times)

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
My first idea of a city/village - Wolfinsteen
« on: June 25, 2012, 02:15:43 am »
Alrighty guys here's the idea. What I am going to do is a city/village depending on how big it gets. However the plan is for this to be in the new member world. I have tons of resources that I am saving up for this along with other projects I'll be helping some of my online and offline friends do. The town is called MedieVille. The main style of this town is a roleplay/medieval style village. It's going to centralize around a castle my friends and I(and really anybody who wants to) will be building. So of you want to help, just ask here and I'll get back to you on that. Now some of you may be rejected due to my run-ins with several of you guys. That's okay because you can always prove me wrong. :). Now once we build this castle, I am going to build some walls and a city to go with it. I will apply for city protection if it will work in the new world. So I have some ideas in my head already as to how this is all going to look, but I am open to ideas, suggestions, and even derogatory comments. Lol. That's just how awesome I am. So if you want to be a co-founder slash(I said it cuz it sounds better :D) great donator(items or money and I NEED PS'S!!!!) to my city/town(too lazy to say it that time) just let me know and I'll get right back to you. I'd appreciate it if some mods, ops or admins could let me know if this will be possible in the new member world. Thanks!
              -Wolfinsteen(an awesome trusted :D)  

application to build(please copy, paste, and answer the questions):
why do you want to help?
how are you going to help?
have you ever been banned?
when do you usually get on(est)?
how old are you?
a little bit about yourself:
anything else youd like to add?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:08:16 am by Wolffinsteen »
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
Re: My first idea of a city/village - Wolfinsteen
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 08:36:06 pm »
I would like permission :p

piplupdude

• Piplupdude. Half-dude, Half - Piplup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 09:09:57 pm »
id like permission

Me too?

ROAR!

• You can reach for any goal. Even the sky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 09:10:24 pm »
i would like permisson :D
:D come on you know you can, only because i did :D

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 02:59:33 am »
granted liekabowse. and you are a co founder.
granted piplup. just dont be annoying please. liekabowse says you annoy him and i would like my city inhabitants to get along if you please.
granted roar. but  make sue you are helping otherwise thers no point in you having building permission.
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

piplupdude

• Piplupdude. Half-dude, Half - Piplup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 03:28:31 pm »
why do you want to help? I think it's great and fun to help others out of pure kindness.
how are you going to help? I am good with building and styiling and destroying, though i dont have diamond.

have you ever been banned? Once, when i started minecraft classic.
when do you usually get on(est)? 1-4 hours a day.
how old are you? my parents wont let me tell.
a little bit about yourself: I love ice cream and electronics.
anything else youd like to add? No.

Me too?

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 05:11:25 pm »
why do you want to help? I like to help people
how are you going to help? Giving money , ps's ( coal i got 5 )
have you ever been banned? yes twice for griefing i know the first time but i dont know the second time
when do you usually get on(est)? 5-7 hours
how old are you? 13  years ( 5 march birthday )
a little bit about yourself: I like almost any sport
anything else youd like to add? nopes..

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 02:23:03 am »
lol ivy. love your sig. cant stop laughing at it. yeah you can have permission. when i said whn do you ususally get on i meant what time converted to eastern standard time. lol. please fix that. you too piplup. im going to be gone for six days tomorrow so i might have time to modify you to the door or i might not. you can let anybody else with permission thru. and once again lol at your sig love it.

alicat15

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 10:45:23 am »
Hey Wolf! I am offically applying to help out with the town more:D

why do you want to help? Because I once started a town and it failed...so I can help to stop mistakes:D Plus, I need a large project to work on.
how are you going to help? I am hoping to help with the physical building, maybe some design and materials
have you ever been banned? Nope
when do you usually get on(est)? 9.00pm pacific...so  midnight est...I usually go on earlier though...at around 6 pacific (9pm est time)
how old are you? 14
a little bit about yourself: I have played minecraft for a little over 2 1/2 months. When I building, I enjoy building either medievel or mostly modern themed houses/creations. I like to think that I am good at building non-house things (statues, fountains, sidewalks) but I've sometimes been told im not -.-
anything else youd like to add? I hope you accept me:D

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 03:57:30 am »
well alicat, i am officially accepting it! sorry about the delay lol. ive been on vacation for a while amd i didnt get back until two days ago very late. i didnt get on the forum yesterday but now that im on, know that u are accepted. lol you are in fact the rp prince. prince ali yes it is he al iababua. so u win lol. next goal is the royal beauty pageant. enter it. lol jk. so i guess ill be the rp king. and when the city is actually up for applications to live there, ill start a new thread.

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 04:08:28 am »
okay so, a couple of things:
first please fix any problems on your applications
second i will only have six ppl as co founders and only those who help the most
third i am having tryouts for the role play queen girls only. please tell me why ur trying out.
fourth nobody has really been helping too often and i need help. especially since i have a busy summer all summer!!!!!!!
fifth and last, have a pixel creation next to the castle. sorry bout that i got bored. it is that of charizard and well, you are gonna have to deal with it lol. the reason i am clearing out the mountain is to have a pixel area, the charizard marking where it starts. but we need that mountain cleared out. also we need the grass flat area to be elongated and filled in unerneath allthe way to the bottom of the sea. so do that and make sure you get the jackolanterns back for me so we can use them again. ill allow you allto the door  as i know u all personally on minecraft anyway. and i feel like i can trust each and every one of you. so get to work. this becomes effective july 25th 2012.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:55:44 am by Wolffinsteen »

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:12 am »
IMMM BAACCKKKK

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:27 am »
why do you want to help?To Help
how are you going to help?Help howevar I can
have you ever been banned?N/A
when do you usually get on(est)?7-10
how old are you?13
a little bit about yourself:Redstnist and Medival, on minecraft for long time
anything else youd like to add? Trusteed
(click to show/hide)

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 07:07:22 pm »
Alright your good computergamelper. Hopefully you have patience and can design nice looking medieval buildings. (thats mainly what this requires...)

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 04:21:51 am »
Alright your good computergamelper. Hopefully you have patience and can design nice looking medieval buildings. (thats mainly what this requires...)
Ok but Right now I am sick /w headache so might not be on for while
(click to show/hide)