May 15, 2024, 05:39:50 pm

Author Topic: Banned? - Andymann19092  (Read 2659 times)

andymann19092

• View Profile
Banned? - Andymann19092
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:22:08 pm »
I was playing on the server and was doing nothing wrong. I was walking through the Opticraft World finding cool towns and villages when I came across Invictus. In Invictus was a huge tower that stretched all the way to the sky. I decided to try and find the entrance to to find out exactly what it was. I found a Bridge Climbed on top of it and found a hole in the bridge I didn't know if that was a secret entrance or what it was. I walked on the bridge through a door and then through another door in which there was a button. I pressed the button and out came pumpkins!! I was so happy because of the closing of Deadlylead's farm. I had been there, logged off and came back to find codemman (IDK his full name) asking me what I was doing there and how i got in. He got legani on the server and after saying "Who the HELL are you." and "Why are you here" and "How did you get in." Before I got a chance to explain he banned me for saying I broke into his farm when in fact i didn't break a single block. So Why am I banned?

Thank you,
Andymann

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned? - Andymann19092
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:28:13 pm »
You were permabanned by leganie for breaking into his farm. Please wait for his response.

codepmman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 10:31:08 pm »
as far as you being banned thats for leganie to explain. i will say this i did ask you if you had permission to use the tower and you said you did... clearly you didnt as for the doors they were closed... all of them... there is only 2... i checked both... i personally come in through the top so i know you didnt come in with me... so from my point of veiw you lied to me and i really dont like people who lie. as far as you getting banned you will have to wate for leganie on that one
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU

andymann19092

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 11:03:18 pm »
First off I never said I did have permission to be in there I said I guess. Because in fact when I came through this morning the doors were open. I have not broken any opticraft rules. And please do not call me a liar.

Leganie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 11:06:11 pm »
I have heard of people coming into my farm when im not on. I NEVER gave you permission to be there and you lied to Codepmman. You were either let in by staff or one of the few people I allowed to the doors or you glitched in. I never allowed you to the doors. Also THIS IS NOT deadly's farm IT IS NOT PUBLIC! There are NO HOLES into my farm that someone with out flight could get to. So I am leaving it as is. I am not deadlylead101 and even if I left my farm will NEVER be made public nor is it public now. I've got 3 sets of doors min to get to the button and collector.

andymann19092

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 11:09:50 pm »
Well there is no point in arguing on my part. However there is one thing I want to clarify I Am NOT a liar. How long is my ban set to?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:16:07 pm by andymann19092 »

Leganie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 11:24:09 pm »
I made the time frame 3 days please stay out the farm is not public :p

andymann19092

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 11:26:40 pm »
What do you mean by time frame?

And how much does it cost to get access?

Leganie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 11:58:15 pm »
you are still banned 3 days and no you cant have access I gave a few select people access thats it