May 11, 2024, 07:29:46 pm

Author Topic: Opticraft Prom - Plans for the future  (Read 7124 times)

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Re: Opticraft Prom - Plans for the future
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 05:06:21 am »
Username: TheRealFamous

How long have you been on Opticraft?: Almost a year

Do you think you are well known/respected by the community?: Well since i have been here for a long time, Yes.

Why would you like to be Prom Staff?: I would like to be in the Prom Staff because I have nothing to do on SMP and I have a lot of free time. Plus i think this will be a great opportunity to meet new players.
[EDIT] I am also very friendly and would like to help.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:08:22 am by TheRealFamous »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 06:05:37 am »
This was advertised very well and a lot of people knew about it; however, due to my timezone, I was unable to participate in this! :c I'm really curious, are there any screen shots of the prom while it was unfolding? I'd like to see them.

And sorry if this is off topic, I don't know if it is because this looks more like a place to post applications.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 07:42:19 am »
The 9pm AEST prom was awful, sorry but it was. Need proper planning for it, not just throwing different timezones in at the last minute. =\ I swear no one was in charge. Nor did anyone know it was on.
I kinda have to agree, that one was pretty messy. But movin' on:

Username: duinis

How long have you been on Opticraft?: A couple of months, around 5-6.

Do you think you are well known/respected by the community?: Yes. People love me :3

Why would you like to be Prom Staff?:
[Look to mod app for info.] Nah, jkjk. I'm a joker type of guy, but I also know when to be responsible. I, in my opinion, am really popular in the Opticraft community (And maybe not so to some others.) I can follow directions given from the prom arranger, and I want to have fun.
My only problem? I hate speeches...

Jowee20

• Jowee20 Co-Mayor of Shifting Sands
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 11:17:08 am »
Username: Jowee20

How long have you been on Opticraft?: 5-6 months

Do you think you are well known/respected by the community?: Yes i am well known for my city (shifting sands) and i spend a lot of time on mumble

Why would you like to be Prom Staff?: I am an experienced builder and also i have got a talent for making skins (i made scotty602ab s, mokergingers, chipatons, and loads of other peoples skins) and would gladly make formal outfits for the people in the staff. I am very friendly with all the staff selected and i have been to the past proms which i thought were ACE! ;D

Absolutely round is the way i like my cookies ;)

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 08:12:38 pm »
If you still need people for the future Prom I am in.

Username: Boshiwarrior

How long have you been on Opticraft?: 2-3 months

Do you think you are well known/respected by the community?: Yes, I am trusted and a lot of people know me.

Why would you like to be Prom Staff?: I helped in the last Prom. and it was awesome! Building, helping, hosting, and other stuff. The Halloween theme will be very cool with scary monsters and everywhere Pumpkins! I would love to help with the Prom. again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!