May 09, 2024, 07:50:27 pm

Author Topic: A new type of protection object?  (Read 1642 times)

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
A new type of protection object?
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:25:04 pm »
So I was kind of thinking about something, :)

The protection stones? I'm pretty sure some people enjoy having those, but what if there was a bigger ps? I mean, say if someone was to start a really big project by an ordinary person, member, or someone, and they were making a big special arena. But then a chunk of that project gets greifed? They would have to start all over. :(

So say there was a "Protection sign," and no one would be able to walk across it at all, except the owner and his/her friend, and it had a big protection radius, bigger than a diamond ps, and that sign could show you which areas are protected! Also for the other ps, sometimes you may not know which areas are protected and you have to count the exact spaces.

I hope this is a great suggestion, but if not, I'm not mad or anything. ;D
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: A new type of protection object?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »
Mm, I'm 50-50 on this idea, if you want to see a protection field type /ps visualize
Just buy some protection stones to equal the amount of land you want to claim, there isn't really a great need for a large protection stone.
As others say, don't build more than you can afford.

Plus if there is grief outside of a protection stone call a moderator+ over to have it fixed.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident