May 06, 2024, 10:25:11 am

Author Topic: A lovely yet late introduction.  (Read 1594 times)

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
A lovely yet late introduction.
« on: June 20, 2012, 09:08:41 pm »
Seeing as I've been lurking the classic server for awhile, I might as well make a proper introduction of myself.

I'm MegaAero45, as you can see, but I prefer simply Aero or Mega, if you desire. I'm probably not the most interesting person you'll ever see, I tend to sometimes be dull and boring to the people I speak to. I don't tend to chat alot, but only to the people I trust or rely on the most, but don't take it harshly. However, though, I am very experienced with forums and many other online games revolving around a prestigious chatroom or role playing game of sorts.

I am very fond of video games, and Minecraft has a spot on the favorites list. I have not, however, purchased the game despite the fact I have the money for it in plain cash. I probably will purchase it soon.

Alogn with the top of video games, I adore the entire Elder Scrolls series and I love Diablo 3, however there have been many controversal arguements over the effectiveness of Diablo 3 in particular. I can't wait for the first expansion of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to come out (6 more days I believe), and there are many other games introduced at the most recent E3 that I am looking forward too.

edit: It seems I was made builder recently :D

On the topic of Minecraft, I have been lurking the classic server for about 2 weeks. I was made recruit not too long ago, and I am looking forward to applying for builder soon. I'm not the most amazing builder out there, admittingly, there are many that are better than me but I am seeking to improve over time.

With that out of the way, hello everyone.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:30:34 pm by MegaAero45 »

DiamondKnight629

• View Profile
Re: A lovely yet late introduction.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 11:20:01 pm »
Hello welcome to opticraft hope you like it here

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 07:56:04 am »
Welcome If u see me ingame i will help you if you need it. :)

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 03:50:30 pm »
Hmm, thanks.

I'd hate to sonud reclusive but I don't think I need help :p