May 23, 2024, 07:28:23 am

Author Topic: Please, I love this server!  (Read 2521 times)

laurenstair

• View Profile
Please, I love this server!
« on: June 17, 2012, 08:39:40 pm »
Guys hey. I'm really sorry for advertising. My friend's from opticraft have been emailing me to tell you guys how much I want to be back. I'm super sorry and I use my friend's account so she's really mad. I hate not seeing my friends and my friend is still mad at me. I sware I will think before I do. I will sign a contract! I don't care! That's how much I want to come back. My best mc friends really miss me. I'm sooooo sorry. I'm like practically begging you guys to unban me. I know in the past I've had a bad aditude and mixed up with some moderators, I've made some mistakes. That was the old me. The new me will be much better and help this server be the best it can be. Please guys I'm begging. There's no other server as great as this one. Please, just one more chance. That's all I'm asking. A lot of the mods know me enough to know that I will never advertise, etc. I'm begging!!!

I'm practically crying. 

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: Please, I love this server!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:28:10 pm »
Btw this is arboretum01 who posted this!

laurenstair

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 10:04:33 pm »
Thanks  ;)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 11:30:47 pm »
Please trust arboretum on her word.  She is a really great and nice friend and I miss her.  I would love to see her on the server again :-)

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 11:34:21 pm »
Not on my watch.
Probably the best Builder ever.

laurenstair

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 02:57:32 am »
Shut up Xplozziv just shut up! I'm tired of you being so rude! I'm not a person who backs down when an op be's a you-know-what to me. I'm not putting up with this. This is a game and you act like I robbed a bank in real life. You can call me out all you want, I'm not putting up with it. I want everyone to know that Xplozziv is the most unbelievably dramatic op I've ever met. And now that I think about it, I'm glad I advertised. I'm sticking up for myself, everyone should do the same. Idc if I'm doing this, I won't get arrested, I know I'm getting EXTREMLY banned for this, but I want to be known as arboretum, the girl who doesn't take crap. Not arboretum, the girl who cries and whines about being banned. This is ridiculous. Sorry to all my friends. My email is lgstair@gmail.com. Email me if you wanna talk, but I ain't putting up with people pushing me around. So Xplozziv thanks for being the brick wall dividing me from my friend's, you're awesome.

Yeah right.

-Proudly saying this is arboretum01. Ban me,Idc. I'm laughing soooo hard.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 03:51:01 am »
I agree with Tabooti... If you're a vet of the server you should know what the rules are.  You should have seen people banned for advertising and known not to do it.  Just because you've been here a long time doesn't mean you can violate rules and get away with it.  You know how many people have tried to talk me into doing things against the rules?  Grow a spine and say no.

So you lost trusted, big whoop.  Other players have had the same thing happen and earned it back.  Hell we just had a trusted gain Moderator who had lost their Moderator rank before.  It's not the end of the world.  You should have just sucked it up, apologized, and you might have gotten unbanned.  I really and strongly believe that you might have had another chance.  Now, after your temper tantrum?... Good luck, looks like XpLoZzIv has the right idea.

Advertising in mass PM's- does that suffice a permanent ban?
In my opinion, no.
Arbore was tricked,
She's a nice person,
She. Does. Not. Deserve. This.

Actually that's worse than advertising in General chat because you're showing you know you shouldn't be doing it but are doing it anyway.

She wasn't tricked, she was pressured by someone who was looking for server numbers, there is a difference.  She could have said to herself, "I'm not doing that because it's not allowed".

She actually does deserve it, because she broke rules she's well aware of and then threw a hissy-fit.  Doesn't matter if she's a nice person or not.

I had high hopes for arboretum as well. On the server, she seemed to know what she was doing and obeyed the rules fairly well. Now I can see the dark side of the moon quite well. A sincere apology would've been the first thing that we should have seem if it truly was an accident.

Well, I was on a different server, and this dude said, "If a server doesn't have The Hunger Games, you can advertise Hunger Game servers." So I went on opticraft and advertised a Hunger Games server because we needed players, and I got banned! I had no idea, and now I no that NO ADVERTISING means no other ip's. Please unban me and give me a second chance, I'm very sorry. :S

This is not sincere enough. The rules have always been in place, and they have and will NEVER change. A lot of players have been banned for advertising server IPs, so I see no reason to allow any exceptions to this rule.

Being a trusted player means that you understand the rules and consequences in part and in whole. This is a mature community-- if you're not going to convey the preferred level of maturity, consequences WILL follow.

Let this serve as a reminder to all who read this.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:15:19 am by Xeadin »

valkyrieX888

• Daily Ragnarok Monsters
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 12:30:15 pm »
Guys hey. I'm really sorry for advertising. My friend's from opticraft have been emailing me to tell you guys how much I want to be back. I'm super sorry and I use my friend's account so she's really mad. I hate not seeing my friends and my friend is still mad at me. I sware I will think before I do. I will sign a contract! I don't care! That's how much I want to come back. My best mc friends really miss me. I'm sooooo sorry. I'm like practically begging you guys to unban me. I know in the past I've had a bad aditude and mixed up with some moderators, I've made some mistakes. That was the old me. The new me will be much better and help this server be the best it can be. Please guys I'm begging. There's no other server as great as this one. Please, just one more chance. That's all I'm asking. A lot of the mods know me enough to know that I will never advertise, etc. I'm begging!!!

I'm practically crying. 
Yeah i don't found any good/great/fantastic/right server since i banned for 2 weeks lol.. (2 Weeks as long time as my Holiday)

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 01:04:30 pm »
Shut up Xplozziv just shut up! I'm tired of you being so rude! I'm not a person who backs down when an op be's a you-know-what to me. I'm not putting up with this. This is a game and you act like I robbed a bank in real life. You can call me out all you want, I'm not putting up with it. I want everyone to know that Xplozziv is the most unbelievably dramatic op I've ever met. And now that I think about it, I'm glad I advertised. I'm sticking up for myself, everyone should do the same. Idc if I'm doing this, I won't get arrested, I know I'm getting EXTREMLY banned for this, but I want to be known as arboretum, the girl who doesn't take crap. Not arboretum, the girl who cries and whines about being banned. This is ridiculous. Sorry to all my friends. My email is lgstair@gmail.com. Email me if you wanna talk, but I ain't putting up with people pushing me around. So Xplozziv thanks for being the brick wall dividing me from my friend's, you're awesome.

Yeah right.

-Proudly saying this is arboretum01. Ban me,Idc. I'm laughing soooo hard.
Mm'kay. bye.
Probably the best Builder ever.