May 11, 2024, 08:30:26 am

Author Topic: Strange..  (Read 4799 times)

valkyrieX888

• Daily Ragnarok Monsters
    • View Profile
Strange..
« on: June 17, 2012, 06:01:24 am »
hey.. why i am banned?? i was not on a few days.. and it's very very strange.. it's said, " Disconnected by server, BanHammer has spoken!!" please tell me what happen..

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Strange..
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 06:08:34 am »
Moved to ban appeals.
I found grief by you.

That grief was old, but still banable. Then, a bit later, I found MORE grief that was more recent.

Your trusted status has been revoked, and your ban is two weeks.

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 06:17:34 am »
o.o  :o :o it's was old, and.. i don't remember who is the mod that see that building and said "valk, you grief this??" i said " yes.. but it was old building and it's said don't work.. and i think ArchMageDiablo has not on for along day.." and the mod said "it's okey, but it's just looks ugly.." i think the mod first word is "B".. and the mod said "it's fine". and i don't grief.
And the grief blocks.. it's just 47 blocks so.. why the ban is very long time?? i am not a bad guy.. and i am sorry for that..
taking my trusted rank is fine.. okey.. and i wish you less my ban.. it's very unfair (47 blocks x 2 weeks).. Thx alicia for the info..  :'( :'( :'(

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 06:20:48 am »
I'm a bit less lenient with trusted griefs. And the mod that said that was wrong. No matter what, you NEVER grief a build. I dont care how old it is, nor how long its been since the owner was at it. Thats grief, not matter how you look at it. Your ban wont be lessened.

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 06:24:16 am »
okey.. so. my holiday is Minecraft-less.. maybe gonna go to Pangandaran Beach lol still a  :'( :'( :'( anyway.. is it fine if i banned and go to other server?? because i don't want my holiday Minecraft-less.. *flooded up by cries*

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 06:28:05 am »
Go to whatever serve youd like.

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 06:30:43 am »
okey.. i will back to Opticraft when i released from ban hehe  ;D ;D and good bye friends for 2 weeks

[Edit]: i will still vote for this server

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 07:23:38 am »
If the mods first started with b, then I don't know who you're referring to, cause I rarely talk to you.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 04:15:15 pm »
okey.. so. my holiday is Minecraft-less.. maybe gonna go to Pangandaran Beach lol still a  :'( :'( :'( anyway.. is it fine if i banned and go to other server?? because i don't want my holiday Minecraft-less.. *flooded up by cries*

Your holiday?  It's Father's Day this weekend.  If it's your holiday shouldn't you spend it minecraft-less with your kids anyway?  Dude, go unplug and have fun with the kids!  Opticraft will still be here.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 10:45:11 pm »
If the mods first started with b, then I don't know who you're referring to, cause I rarely talk to you.
BigBadHenz maybe?

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 12:27:44 pm »
okey.. so. my holiday is Minecraft-less.. maybe gonna go to Pangandaran Beach lol still a  :'( :'( :'( anyway.. is it fine if i banned and go to other server?? because i don't want my holiday Minecraft-less.. *flooded up by cries*

Your holiday?  It's Father's Day this weekend.  If it's your holiday shouldn't you spend it minecraft-less with your kids anyway?  Dude, go unplug and have fun with the kids!  Opticraft will still be here.

Are you talking about i am a Father?? Anyway.. i realized awesomelicia used Nations@War Texture Pack?? just a Guess.. and if it's right, are there is ignited goldblocks and any error blocks lol i have many errors on that texture pack.. and 2nd Anyway : i still on this forum reading.. don't think i left this forum lol sry for any badwords that i don't know

And it's not BigBadHenz.. i still not remember the mod that first word is "B"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:33:56 pm by valkyrieX888 »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 04:58:10 pm »
Looks like it was bantam2, according to the screenshots posted earlier.

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 03:34:28 am »
umm yeah.. i think bantam2 or Benwin.. i can't remember.. just remember "B" lol because that moment bhoughton not a
moderator yet

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 06:47:12 am »
Hmmm, I would never specifically tell someone to grief, and I rarely seen valkyrie online....

You can see my talking in the picture above, but that is me talking about boxing in someone who is AFK.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 05:00:44 pm »
Then it would had to have been Benwin, but he had been revoked of his mod duties and banned indefinitely from the server.