May 19, 2024, 04:08:41 pm

Author Topic: A New Projects Subcategory  (Read 2492 times)

Alec2435

• View Profile
A New Projects Subcategory
« on: June 17, 2012, 03:01:36 am »
Today I was looking on the projects board looking for some member world projects and noticed that it was almost impossible to find anything other than city applications. This really began to annoy me though I'm completely ok with city applications I think they are overwhelming the projects board. So I got an idea. Why not make a child board for city applications so those looking for real projects can look for them more easily. I think this would benefit all forum users so can someone please do this!

Also if you take a look at the picture you would see that out of the first 14 non pinned topics 6 of them are city applications and most people don't even need more than 1 city. So if I'm already part of a city and want to build a project this would most likely annoy me. Plus today is one of the better days. On others there are a lot more city applications.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:19:00 pm by Alec2435 »

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
Re: A New Projects Subcategory
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 04:06:30 am »
I suggested this a while back.

I think we could get more traction now.

The argument there was "cities are considered projects"

But the forums would look much cleaner and more eye appealing with a city child.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 10:58:31 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,9926.0.html

Still nothing yet :P I think I'm going to put this as my signature to grab some support for the idea perhaps?
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Alec2435

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 11:54:43 am »
I suggested this a while back.

I think we could get more traction now.

The argument there was "cities are considered projects"

But the forums would look much cleaner and more eye appealing with a city child.

Yeah but aren't the applications the main thing crowding it not the city building. Also it it doesn't make it not a project it just separates it frome the others. Like bam appealed are support but the didn't want them clouding the support board. We can let the ones wanted to be built stay but an application isn't a project.

BTW:
I support Hasan/Tabooti too.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:22:01 pm by Alec2435 »