May 02, 2024, 11:27:13 pm

Author Topic: I would be honored to have a proper welcome into the opticraft server!  (Read 1925 times)

Mr_Indomitable

• View Profile
First off, I would like to begin by saying hello to everyone in the opticraft community! To be honest, I've never attempted to be a part of a minecraft forum before, and it's a little intimidating, so go easy on me. I wanted to give a special thanks to Kodak28 for encouraging me to build to my potential, and for inviting me to the opticraft community as well.

I'm more or less your typical teenage kid. I just graduated from high school, love to play video games, and I can be a little immature at times. This being said, I think I can offer some creative ideas to this community. (and maybe even a few witty comments here and there :D)

Oh, one more thing, I play the trombone like a beast; it's my passion. Something about music really brings out my creativity, and it keeps me on my feet when things get a little boring.

Thanks for reading, hope to chat with you all soon!                                     With regards, Mr_Indomitable

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Welcome to the server. I am glad to see that you can play an instrument as well.

---><--- Click the monkey

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
Once again welcome to opticraft!  :D  I look forward to seeing you around often in game and I hope you stay here with us for awhile.  From what I've seen I think you would make a great addition to our community.

(click to show/hide)

officiersmirnof

• check out the youtube chanel lightwolfgamming
    • View Profile
welcome i hope you have fun here and if you need help just ask

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
First of all, its our honor as a community having a so proper guy around.
Welcome to the Opticraft community. Hope you enjoy playing, building, designing your thoughts in the server.
From what I understand, you play on classic server. If you get the premium version in the future, try also the SMP server. It rocks!
See you in-game.
Take care and welcome.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here as much as the rest of us do! :)

Mr_Indomitable

• View Profile
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes everyone! I've just begun to play the SMP server, so if you see me on don't be afraid to say hello!

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
That's great! But don't forget about us over in Classic!

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.