May 05, 2024, 08:20:07 am

Author Topic: Greeting Fellow Minecraftians  (Read 2435 times)

anothern00b

• View Profile
Greeting Fellow Minecraftians
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:26:20 am »
I'm new here (no duh.) But I like this sever best of any I've been on.

I feel like a bit of a recluse because I don't chat much. But honestly I can hardly keep myself from drowning, frying or falling to my death without trying to read chat as well. I can't text and drive either.

My kid got me into minecraft this spring. He asked me to install it on our laptop. Now we fight over who gets to use it. Fortunately as the parent I can tell him it's time for bed and then stay up until the wee hours building.

Anyway I hope to be more of a community member one day but for now I'm just anothern00b.

Cheers!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: Greeting Fellow Minecraftians
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:32:22 am »
Hello! I hope you like your stay at Opticraft, and you might want to try our Classic Server! :D (Minecraft.net, Sign in, go to the Classic Multiplayer button and type in Opticraft in the search bar :))
And:
Fortunately as the parent I can tell him it's time for bed and then stay up until the wee hours building.
That's funny, but may I ask, (If you don't think its weird) how old is your kid? :o
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

anothern00b

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 01:17:24 am »
That's funny, but may I ask, (If you don't think its weird) how old is your kid? :o

Oh he's 32 but he's still cute as a button. Hehe JK: He's 11 but he's gets just as obsessed with games as his dad. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.

Anyway thanks again for the warm welcome and we'll see you around.

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:35:55 am »
Hello, and welcome to opticraft! Hopefully, you will soon be able to no-scope a creeper, and become a m4ster

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 02:20:48 am »
Oh he's 32. He's 11.
HOLY CRAP! He's Thirty-Tw- Oh, Eleven. Okay, well It's nice to meet both of you! :D
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 05:48:09 am »
Welcome both to the server.
Let's hope you enjoy playing around and building.
Comply with the rules and you will get the best ganeplay the server offers.
Cu.

anothern00b

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Great to be here.

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »
Hi Welcome to opticraft :) if u need any help in game just ask :)

Gratt55

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 05:30:24 pm »
Hey guys, I just registerd. I'm kinda new to minecraft itself. I got it about a month ago.
When I asked what server I should oin my friends reccomended this one. So far, I like it alot. :) You are welcome to come to my house any time just type /home Gratt55, just don't grief. I also have a Nether Fortress whitch is open to anyone. I am currently stocking it with supplies. It is open to anyone. just messege me and I will show it to you. I hope I can meet some new people on this server!