May 10, 2024, 09:29:55 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal.  (Read 7216 times)

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
Ban Appeal.
« on: June 14, 2012, 07:11:30 am »
Can someone please tell me how long i am banned for. i already know why....

Thanks, Lachie :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:16:46 am by Xx_LACHIE_xX »

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Apeal
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 07:29:15 am »
It is set to perm.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:32:18 am »
Why am i banned perm. i was just having fun.. god you guys take it so seriously.

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 08:41:25 am »
If I am banned forever can you at least recommend a different server?

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 09:15:50 am »
You were banned by tabooti on June 6th (permanently) for killing people with a death trap. This is *strictly* prohibited on this server. You will have to wait for his response.

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:47 am »
Yeah I know why... I was just asking if you knew any other GOOD servers like opticraft..if you can can you please talk people to try and unban me because that server is SOOOO much fun...

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 09:59:05 am »
I'm not 100% sure on this case as tabooti resigned from the moderator position. So I'm not sure who the ban appeal comes uner as, ill talk to some people can get back to you tomorrow on this appeal

fuck notch, yo

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 10:21:20 am »
Well if I don't get unban would you please be able to recommend a new server?

Why didn't anyone reply to my post about mattmoo29 making me spawn in lava.. He asked me to come to his house and then I spawned in lava when I typed /home mattmoo29.. All he did was laugh. I didn't think it was very fair because I had just finished mining and I had 51 iron, 3 1/2 stacks of redstone and 1 diamond (which I was particularly proud of because it was my first diamond I had mined).. I saw him the next day at school and he said it was just a joke and that he didn't want to get banned because he was trusted.. No-one ever replied to that post and like 30 people read it. This was a while ago like 2-3 months ago....

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 10:27:24 am »
I would prefer you stay on topic about YOUR ban appeal and not bring other people into it.
Matamoo29 wasn't trusted 2-3 months ago, so I don't know where u got that information from.

I don't know any other servers. I only play opti

fuck notch, yo

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 10:31:58 am »
Well it was when mattmoo29 was trusted. I don't know it might have been 2 months ago and sorry for bringing my ban apeal off topic I just wanted to know why no-one replied.
That is all.

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 10:36:53 am »
I will reverse your ban - this one time - You will be under observation, though.

Please don't make me regret unbanning you.

--EDIT--

On second thought, I won't be unbanning you just yet. You need to give me a damn good reason to unban you. I didn't realize that you had two prior bans for griefing - one was for 100+ blocks -- This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior and will not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:40:26 am by Benwin »

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 10:42:05 am »
THANK-YOU so much, I promise I will be good.. But it's a bummer that my friend Xx_beaton7_xX was ban perm. We were making a castle with a hotel and a farm in it and it has a monorail that goes to our shop. *please note that this is not me pleading for Xx_beaton7_xX to be unban*

Xx_beaton7_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 10:49:52 am »
can i be un banned to...i swear i will never do it again and yeh like lachie said mattmoo29 did it too us...i think that is very unfair???

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 10:55:25 am »
I got ban for 100 blocks because I was new to the game like 2 days new to the game. I had NO idea what online was and my friend introduced me to it. I ran off out of spawn to his house and left me at spawn. I had no idea what I was doing so I ran out of spawn and I saw a pink block (pink wool) and mined it and picked it up. At the time I didn't know you could /home someone and I also didn't know how to get wood or get a crafting table. Night fell and I was just walking around and I got killed by a creeper so I respawned and skipped my friend and asked how I could get to him. He told me so I went there and he said he needed help with his house. He wanted to rip down his house and start over , so he gave me a pick and an axe and I started helping. After about 10 mins I was typing a message saying do you need anymore help but I only got to about do you nee and then it said I was ban for griefing 100 blocks. I had no idea what grief ment so I went onto single player and starting playing that...

This was ages ago and I didn't even know opticraft was a website and didn't know what a ban appeal was. This was when I was still a guest to the server

Xx_LACHIE_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 10:56:33 am »
Sorry he ran out of spawn leaving me there