June 15, 2024, 09:11:50 pm

Author Topic: Jowee20 - MokerGinger - LightShadow75  (Read 3220 times)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Jowee20 - MokerGinger - LightShadow75
« on: June 10, 2012, 11:14:35 pm »
I don't normally do this, post an appeal reply before getting an appeal, but in this case it's best to kill 3 birds with one stone (so to speak)...

I was called to a griefing incident by Hazza120909 and at first I couldn't figure out what was griefed.  It looked like some blocks were missing here and there, nothing out of the ordinary for griefing.  Then Hazza told me that the entire house was supposed to be Netherbrick and the roof Glowstone.  I honestly thought he was pulling my leg, trying to get me to use worldedit (which mods don't have btw) to change the blocks.  So I went and started clicking around, sure that I was going to catch him in a lie.  But I didn't...

What the logs instead showed me was the three of you Jowee20, MokerGinger, and LightShadow75 ripping down the netherbrick house and seemingly replacing it with whatever you had on you at the time.  This is despicable behavior and definitely NOT tolerated!

For your actions I have given each of you a week ban, which is less than you diverse, so no it WILL NOT be reduced.  This will give you time to reflect and think about what you've done.  If you return, I expect the three of you to behave.  I have noted on your records that you committed this act as a team, and any further nonsense like this will see you perm banned.

Here's the screenshots, just in case you care to dispute it.  Pay close attention to the time stamps in the first picture, that's how I know you were all together.  LightShadow75, I know you don't show in THAT image, but your time stamp was the same as theirs and it's very easy for me to get you a screenshot so don't bother disputing it;

It should be noted that even after that last rollback, there was still damage.  I had to continue to roll back the three of you until it all vanished, and even then there were still several blocks that had to be manually fixed.  I am NOT amused, and I doubt any of the other staff is either.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

mokerginger

• View Profile
Re: Jowee20 - MokerGinger - LightShadow75
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:56:12 am »
very unfair.  >:(
I send you a message about this.

Jowee20

• Jowee20 Co-Mayor of Shifting Sands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 02:04:03 pm »
Your kidding! check the chat history ! HE SOLD ME THE PLACE FOR 200$! (cheap i know) then moker told me that we needed bricks for our blaze spawner! It was already covered by scotty and was forgiven and forgotten with! we replaced the blocks with dirt because he said he still needed the place for shelter so i placed the dirt (what i had on me at the time) in a replacement . i also donated lots to him about 500$ . The blocks belonged to me and moker! There is proof with scotty and also with he history!

I would never actually grief neither would mokerginger

I fellow NONGREIFING member Jowee20
 >:(

Jowee20

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 02:09:14 pm »
The guy was called weszombie (dont know the numbers at end) me and moker kind of helped him out for helping us tbh.

So please can we have an unban? all proof given no charges and completely forgiven?

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 02:25:08 pm »
I had a talk with Jowee on Mumble and it appears he has bought a house off someone by the name of 'WesZombie', but the house did not actually belong to that player in the first place. So Jowee has made some changes to the house and the result has been a ban for grief.

There has just been some misunderstanding here, so I've gone ahead and unbanned Jowee as I believe he's innocent in this situation. As for the other 2 players, they are still banned.

mokerginger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 02:28:46 pm »
Jowee20 told me on skype that he bought a house
we did this together. ask him

Jowee20

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 02:29:25 pm »
Thank you xdeekay for understanding :)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 07:00:39 pm »
Sorry for not responding sooner, I was away yesterday.

As you can clearly see in the logs the house was built by Hazza120909.  Mokerginger and Jowee20, this ban may be a misunderstanding but it's hardly UNFAIR.  I was called to the sight of a griefing, by the true house owner, and when the logs were checked the griefing was verified.  Plain and simple.  

very unfair.  >:(
I send you a message about this.

Your task with a ban appeal is to explain why you are innocent, not state that it's unfair and send me a PM without any clear proof of anything.  If Scotty took care of "the thing" then he should have seen the block history and realized that the house didn't belong to Weszombie.  Don't blame me for that, that's in his hands.

Your kidding! check the chat history ! HE SOLD ME THE PLACE FOR 200$! (cheap i know) then moker told me that we needed bricks for our blaze spawner! It was already covered by scotty and was forgiven and forgotten with! we replaced the blocks with dirt because he said he still needed the place for shelter so i placed the dirt (what i had on me at the time) in a replacement . i also donated lots to him about 500$ . The blocks belonged to me and moker! There is proof with scotty and also with he history!

There is no proof with "the history" that you bought the house from anyone, as you can see in the pictures above.  All it shows is that Hazza built the house and the three of you destroyed it.  Maybe there is proof with Scotty, he hasn't posted anything on here so I don't know.  As stated, I was called to the site of a grief and verified the grief.  I say again, the grief was VERIFIED.  In real life if you buy a stolen item you can be charged with the theft of it and have to bring the proof of your innocence to the courthouse, there's no difference here.  Now that you have explained the situation, or rather complained about it, I see that it MIGHT HAVE been a misunderstanding.

Normally I would wait for Scotty to respond here, since he's the one who can verify all of this being truthful, but since xdeekay has already decided on his own to unban one of you, and since I'm at camp right now and can't do it myself, I'm transferring ownership of this ban to xdeekay and leave it in his hands to unban the rest of you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:28:47 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 08:11:57 pm »
Besides the fact that the house did not belong to weszombie, he said he had sold, and therefore transferred possesion over to Jowee20, and company, he then decidecd that he had only sold it to them for a 2 days only AFTER they had taken resources from the house. And yes i do know that it wasnt his house, but he wanted to sell it so wether that was his issue is in no way my fault.

I went to Weszombie, and he siad yes he had sold, it fair enough, THEN he decided he was going to change the legnth from PERMANENT sale to a 2 DAY, SO this merely MISCOMMUNICATION and in now way warants a ban for any of the players involved.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:18:18 pm by Scotty602AB »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 10:46:29 pm »
It is settled then. Just a huge misunderstanding here.
I will be on later today to unban the other 2 players.
Locked.

I would just like to let the Moderators know that Operators have final say on ban appeals, which is why I had a talk with Jowee and decided to unban him. I will rarely ever do this, though.