June 17, 2024, 05:25:51 am

Author Topic: Across-the-map Subway!  (Read 2160 times)

Flamefirre!

• Never gonna give you my diamonds!
    • View Profile
Across-the-map Subway!
« on: June 10, 2012, 11:39:10 am »
   Hey guys, Flame here.

Well, I was on a tour bus in Malaysia looking at all the buildings and architecture when I looked at the monorails and thought of a great idea! What if I got some helpers to work on a sorta subway or monorail across the map?! It'll be so cool! There could be train stations where detector rails set off note blocks/lights to let you know the train comes! The train will be a whole buncha minecarts together! And the stopping of the train? Mmm, we'll think about that later. But yeah, there's probably gonna be a main train station. There, you can shop, or get tickets, like at the others, but this station will be big. So who's with me? If you wanna help contact me in-game or send me a message!   Flame is leaving the building, thank you, thank you.
I have "player phases." I've been a Zelda guy, a gangster guy, a Quagmire guy, a Bane guy. Now I'm a Rick Astley guy. :D

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
Re: Across-the-map Subway!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 11:42:58 am »
That.Sounds.AMAZING! I will help! Though, I'll need materials.

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 11:52:43 am »
Yes i will agree this would be an awesome addition to the server but it just isn't practical as there in no way for a train to work plus it would need constant maintenance. It may sound good but it isnt very practical in my opinion but hey you could build it yourself but i don't think many people would adopt this idea. I may be wrong but thats just what im thinking.

I also think this could possibly work if it was just connecting cities instead of maps, this would work particularly in provinces as it would make easy travel between the cities if they werent a far distance from each other.

Nice work coming up with this, keep the ideas flowing :)

Dewey

Victor1261

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 03:55:59 pm »
I hope you notice that this idea has already been suggested. You can see it here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,10343.0.html

Flamefirre!

• Never gonna give you my diamonds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 03:22:05 pm »
   I feel kinda bad now. :/
I have "player phases." I've been a Zelda guy, a gangster guy, a Quagmire guy, a Bane guy. Now I'm a Rick Astley guy. :D