May 20, 2024, 09:53:26 am

Author Topic: Squirtle Pixel Art  (Read 3405 times)

jxmorris12

• View Profile
Squirtle Pixel Art
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:24:48 am »
Check it out!  :)  :o

Approximate Coordinates:
x: 1830
y: 70
z: 400

Should I make more?  ??? What do you think?!

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
Re: Squirtle Pixel Art
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 06:28:39 am »
This looks really nice, I like it.

If you were going to make more I would do a larger one, remember the larger it is the more people see it.

And if you cant make up your mind on which one to do you can always make a poll with the 3 (or how many you are thinking about doing) and see which one wins.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:37:49 am by arsenic_shark »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 07:14:45 am »
Lol i was watching u build this! after i followed you back to ur place cuz u were trying to break my giant diamond ore build even after i asked u to stop haha. -.-
Nice though!

jxmorris12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 08:19:40 am »
This looks really nice, I like it.

If you were going to make more I would do a larger one, remember the larger it is the more people see it.

And if you cant make up your mind on which one to do you can always make a poll with the 3 (or how many you are thinking about doing) and see which one wins.
Thanks! Might just take you up on that. Seeing as it's 4:19 AM where I live right now, it may have to wait...  ;D
Lol i was watching u build this! after i followed you back to ur place cuz u were trying to break my giant diamond ore build even after i asked u to stop haha. -.-
Nice though!
Haha I'm sorry! I was just trying to see it from the inside. I paid for money, I wasn't going to take your stuff :) No worries. Thanks for the compliments!

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 08:33:35 am »
Haha I'm sorry! I was just trying to see it from the inside. I paid for money, I wasn't going to take your stuff :) No worries. Thanks for the compliments!
haha just a word of advice, DONT do that if u wanna see inside, if u did that to a grief trap itd ban u automatically! and thats never fun lol

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 09:24:07 am »
Squirtle is metal.

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 11:01:42 am »
Squirtle is metal.
You really are a party pooper Nyssa :P

jxmorris12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 02:17:17 pm »
haha just a word of advice, DONT do that if u wanna see inside, if u did that to a grief trap itd ban u automatically! and thats never fun lol
Okay thanks :) Will do. Pretty new here, that actually helps a lot! The sculpture is awesome, btw.
Squirtle is metal.
Yeah. Thanks, smart alec, I know what squirtle looks like. He also had a red-orangeish outer shell in gen 1. I did the best I could with the limited colors of wool.