May 05, 2024, 04:34:39 pm

Author Topic: How did I miss this? - ViperZeroOne  (Read 3405 times)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
How did I miss this? - ViperZeroOne
« on: June 08, 2012, 08:20:45 am »
WTF?  I'm such a forum whore, how the heck did I miss doing an introduction?  Ok, everyone has to pretend they don't know me.  Deal?  Alright... Here we go...

Hi everyone!  I'm Jay, but I go by the in-game name ViperZeroOne.  I just registered, but my goal is to one day be a Moderator or Admin.  (I know I'm already a mod, shhh!!!)  I currently live on my own with a couple of cats keeping me company.  Before you ask, no I'm not some crazy cat dude.  I only have 2, which is quite acceptable.  3 is where you officially get the title, and I'm not there yet.  Haha!

I'm quite the mixture.  A lot of my friends like to call me a human Yin-Yang.  Not so much in that I have balance.  More like, at one point in time I could be very serious and professional, and then a second later I could be laughing and having a good time clowning around.  I try to get along with pretty much everyone, which can be a challenge and sometimes doesn't work out.  The one thing I hate the most is drama, and I do my best to stay out of any kind of "click" for that very reason.

Professionally I'm a pretty mixed bag there too.  I'm a registered class AZ driver, which means I can drive everything from the family car to a full-sized 18 wheeler.  Right now I'm a professional in the cellular phone industry, and hopefully I'll be able to move up to I.T. or a management position soon.  In addition, I spend a few hours of the week also doing live broadcasting on a fully licensed internet radio station.  So yea, my days are pretty busy.

I'm a huge fan of music.  Actually when I'm playing Opticraft odds are I've got a good playlist also running.  I used to be on Mumble a lot of the time, but I've kinda backed away from that because the conversations interrupt my music.  That said, I can type like crazy so if you do end up talking to me in-game, try to keep up.   ;)

I dunno what else to put here, so I'll just end it for now.  Good meeting you all, hope to see you in-game and get to know you all better.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: How did I miss this? - ViperZeroOne
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 08:58:43 am »
Welcome to Opticraft. Enjoy your stay. If you need help ingame ask any staff member. Also, big dreams you got there, let's get TRUSTED before moderator.  Have fun!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:13:48 am »
But I do know you!...Don't I?
Well, who gives right? Welcome to Opticraft Classic/SMP! I hope you enjoy your stay and party till you drop!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 09:53:19 am »
Welcome to Opticrart Jay! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need water placed, ask a Trusted member. If you need help, ask on the forums or ask a Moderator / Operator.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 12:42:34 am »
LOL... Thanks everyone!
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 12:50:22 am »
y u no play classic

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 06:15:07 pm »
Cuz he no wanna play classic
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Guess

• Snoopaayyy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 06:12:11 am »
Welcome to Opticraft, Jay! You're just a noob, so get on in game sometime and I'll show yea around. :P
Hey, I'm Guess_Who97! :p

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 08:48:01 am »
Hahaha someone posted if u need water ask a trusted(He is a mod) If u need help with anything just ask :)

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 10:22:38 am »
Hahaha someone posted if u need water ask a trusted(He is a mod) If u need help with anything just ask :)
It was sarcasm LOL don't know if you realised or not.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 05:55:23 am »
 :D I love how this is going out ;D This is hilarious!

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 06:24:17 am »
Pleasure to meet you ViperZeroOne.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 05:12:41 pm »
I feel as if we have met before must have not been you, nice to meet you here today though.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 11:44:00 pm »
2 things I just realized...

You claim three cats is becoming crazy cat dude. You have to have a license to own three or more cars XD I doubt that's possible.

You type fast? ORLYNAO? 100 Adjusted Words Per Minutes. Are you faster than that Viper?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.