May 15, 2024, 11:37:12 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application- Lairy_Fliquid  (Read 1607 times)

Lairy_Fliquid

• Nice house you got there, be a shame if...
    • View Profile
Moderator Application- Lairy_Fliquid
« on: June 06, 2012, 11:19:24 am »
Age- 16
Location- London (just about), England
Join Date- December 15, 2011
Were you recommended by anyone?- No, I'm afraid not.
Why should I become a moderator?- I believe this awesome server could do with a batch of new, shiny moderators that propose an easier, happier and safer environment! I believe i should be in that 'batch' because i promote a nicer way of minecrafting, and have had previous experience with this kind of work. I have owned other servers and know how they work, but I also know that each server works differently. In preparation for this I observed my cousin (XpLoZziv, who is a moderator himself) and watched how he dealed with griefing, spam, and how he generally played the game. Through this observation i believe i am quite familiar as to how i would approach the role of a moderator for the server. Griefers are always a pain, and always will be, so i want to aid the battle and stop them from griefing, at any cost. I know what its like to be griefed, and it sure isn't fun. I have lots of spare time, and a lot to offer to this server. I'm sure i could benefit from it, and it could benefit from me.

-Thanks.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- Lairy_Fliquid
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:56:08 am »
Your rank doesn't meet the requirements.
Rejected.

illiwill

• Smp Trusted/Classic Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- Lairy_Fliquid
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 02:21:14 pm »
You need to be Trusted to apply