May 04, 2024, 05:59:18 pm

Author Topic: PvP area?  (Read 1998 times)

Lairy_Fliquid

• Nice house you got there, be a shame if...
    • View Profile
PvP area?
« on: June 04, 2012, 09:16:20 pm »
Instead of the constant use of PvP, how about a completely new 'THING'? How about a protected area for those who are flesh-hungry to duel with each other. I am not sure as to how expanded admins, ops, or mods may/may not want to take this but i feel it will be nice. How about an 'arena' set at a certain point at a map, that is broken in to 4 different portions. Each portion allows 2/4/8 people to duel, TO THE DEATH. Before a fight, any person that will be involved must press a button to show that they are ready, and must be a equipped with a full set of armor ( even if it were leather, iron etc ) and a sword ( which may also be diamond, wooden etc ). Once the group of people are ready, are fully equipped, and have activated the required button to start all bloodshed and violence. IF the player defeats an enemy the enemy drops one item from his inventory ( armour, weapon etc ) and loses all of his xp. The person who claims the kill receives whatever xp the enemy had, one item, and an extra 5 xp levels for winning. This is really just the start of an idea of mine, but first i need to know if this is do-able/a good idea.

-thanks for reading.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
Re: PvP area?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:29:57 pm »
Read down on the Suggestion forum, there's probably 3 or 4 topics with the same thing.

mini25252525

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:53:57 pm »
Basically No.

Lairy_Fliquid

• Nice house you got there, be a shame if...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »
thanks for all the helpful messages.

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 12:23:02 am »
Also, incorporating such a thing would mean a lot of work on developers since the plugin would need to be made to work with other plugins or made from scratch, changing core game files.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 11:52:07 pm »
I You look at the topic below, read some of my ideas and try and combine with yours.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.