May 03, 2024, 01:43:57 pm

Author Topic: My attempt at an introduction :)  (Read 2485 times)

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
My attempt at an introduction :)
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:00:38 am »
Hey everyone! I'm Wildfire52. I started playing on the opticraft server a month or so ago. I honestly love this server so much! I find that on other servers people arent as dedicated and caring about there server or the people. Here on this server, I find that the operators, moderators, owners, etc. are so dedicated and loving of this server. I don't think any other server that I play on will be as perfect as Opticraft.
    Anyways, when I first started playing on the server I had no idea what "griefing" meant. My friend had to explain that whole concept to me. I am honestly afraid of getting banned and accidentally griefing! This may sound weird, but I have nightmares sometimes about accidentally building into someone's house and getting banned. I get chills when the auto ban thing comes up on the chat.
   My ultimate goal on this server is not to destroy but to build and add to the server. My other goal is to befriend everyone including moderators, operators, owners, etc. on this server. My last goal is to someday become trusted and to be higher ranked than what I am now.
   I don't really know what else to say except that I am putting my name out there and introducing myself!

Thanks!
-Wildfire52 :)

Nerd Sage

• Sketchy Character
    • View Profile
Re: My attempt at an introduction :)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:51:08 am »
Well now you have one less person to befriend :D
Welcome to Opticraft!

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:23 am »
Thanks!  ;D

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 11:09:13 am »
Anyways, when I first started playing on the server I had no idea what "griefing" meant. My friend had to explain that whole concept to me. I am honestly afraid of getting banned and accidentally griefing! This may sound weird, but I have nightmares sometimes about accidentally building into someone's house and getting banned. I get chills when the auto ban thing comes up on the chat.

My ultimate goal on this server is not to destroy but to build and add to the server. My other goal is to befriend everyone including moderators, operators, owners, etc. on this server. My last goal is to someday become trusted and to be higher ranked than what I am now.

I don't really know what else to say except that I am putting my name out there and introducing myself!

Thanks!
-Wildfire52 :)

Regarding your griefing phobia, that is a rare thing to find among the many users of Opticraft, and that is one that you should be proud of. If you are scared of griefing, then there is no chance of any griefing incident being your fault, and that's a very good thing to have. I only wish that other people had this phobia. Well, long story short, nice to meet you, welcome to Opticraft and I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh, also, guess who else has befriended you :P

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 11:15:21 am »
Welcome to the server and enjoy your time on. Glad your not a griefer.
Looking forward to not dealing with you on the wrong side

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 11:22:33 am »
Hello,

Really good introduction from the feelings' part. I believe that you enjoy playing here as I do.
About your rank expectations now, higher rank means nothing to me. This server is so good, tht I have so many ideas that possibly will never become true.
I will need a year or more with group work to finish whatever I am thinking to build. So, higher rank than trusted wouldn;t allow me that.

Anyway, if you need something, msg me.
cheers

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 04:38:20 am »
Thanks everyone! I am so glad that there are such awesome people on this server!
-Wildfire52 ;D

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 03:53:08 am »
Hello there person I've never met, welcome to the server. Glad you're not a griefer :P

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 03:56:07 am »
Oh yeah duinis pretend that you dont know me.... WHATEVER! Haha!