May 17, 2024, 01:50:07 am

Author Topic: Moderator App - Grand_Paladin  (Read 6508 times)

Grand_Paladin

• Also ForsakenEden!
    • View Profile
Moderator App - Grand_Paladin
« on: May 31, 2012, 01:05:42 am »
Timezone: GMT-5
Join Date: Would have been when my ForsakenEden account joined. Which was June of 2011.
Were you recommended by anyone?: No
Why you should become a moderator: I have experience in this field more than anyone else whos currently applying due to me being Op twice on Classic and temp op on classic. Im also an Admin on another server. I know how to use most of all cmds, and I will help people thoroughly and give the griefers the brutal force of my BanHammer. Its nice to be back :)
The reason their is no downwards ^ on your keyboard is because you can not predict when the next griefer will strike.
*Raises Banhammer solemnly* -_-

E1ectrik

• Opticrafts CoD Professional
    • View Profile
    • http://www.speedtest.net/result/1238286444.png
Re: Moderator App - Grand_Paladin
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 01:07:29 am »
Good luck best friend

+1 sticker of love

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 07:30:22 am »
I'd love to give my support, however on the server you're a little Cockey, and you havn't had trusted very long. Good luck though.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 03:24:57 pm »
what spyow said is true but, considering the fact that u are mature and have played on opticraft for a long time I think u would be a good mod. u have my support!!! good luck.  :) 

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 03:28:10 pm »
Hm.. Kinda fast didn't you choose to get involved? I would expect some great building from you, since you are back..
Anyway, these are choices.
Hope you get it. Good luck.

Supported!

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 03:58:51 pm »
Why you should become a moderator: I have experience in this field more than anyone else whos currently applying due to me being Op twice on Classic and temp op on classic.
Ouch..You never know what the others are capable of.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 05:59:21 pm »
I would just like to put my two cents in. It is not just that you know the commands already that will make you the best choice for moderator, you need to have the respect of the community. If people playing don't listen to you, what good is that? Being active and helpful will show that you have the desire to help as a moderator.

I will wish you good luck, but just as a warning, acting cockey in game just because you have previously been an Operator on classic will make people dislike you more than support you.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 06:51:45 pm »
Why you should become a moderator: I have experience in this field more than anyone else whos currently applying due to me being Op twice on Classic and temp op on classic.
Ouch..You never know what the others are capable of.

See what I mean by Cockey?

Grand_Paladin

• Also ForsakenEden!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 10:14:14 pm »
To clear up this cocky thing, spyow7 congratulated me on becoming trusted. I said "lol", he said "what". I said its not that much of a surprise. He said wow your cocky. Hence the cocky. But all due respect im not 100% bit cocky, spyow had no clue I was a member on this server since June 2011 because I had my profile name changed. Im luckily friends with all the op+ on the server because I have known them for a long time. Also I have been trusted by many of the Ops since I got Op on classic about half a year ago or more. But since your predetermined thought of me is already "cocky" then their isnt much I can do about that except change it in time. As for being quoted on my Op experience, it can be seen from mutliple perspectives. Since summer is coming up and im free and will have lots of time to mod/op (however you may call it). Having someone whos had previous experience (alot of it) is the better choice than someone new to this. Thats what I was trying to say, I'm sorry if anything I said came off as mean/cocky. Im only here with the best of intentions.
The reason their is no downwards ^ on your keyboard is because you can not predict when the next griefer will strike.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 10:18:10 pm »
Just because you joined early and know some OPs doesn't mean you should get mod. Considering OP on classic and mod on smp are two different things, you may not be as experienced as you think. I just think you're a little... Self centered. Good luck anyways
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:22:23 pm by spyow7 »

Grand_Paladin

• Also ForsakenEden!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 10:29:29 pm »
Well I am an admin on another SMP server . . . so yes I do know what its like. A few ops. . . . more like them all.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 10:41:08 pm »
I'm not posting in this topic anymore, you'll just post back putting yourself in the spotlight.
Huh... Then I will  ::)
Good luck Fordaken! If I was a Mod/Operator I would recommend you, but I am not. Also, I do think you coming back so soon, well, isn't the best choice, but nevertheless, good luck :)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 12:30:30 am »

Sorry to rain on your parade, but salas has way more experience than you. Glad to see the app though.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Grand_Paladin

• Also ForsakenEden!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 01:56:09 am »
I dunno who that is, and why would he?

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 04:13:52 am »
Yea nick has a point Salas was a mod for a long time and i am sure he is experienced not that u aren't or anything. just that saying u have the most experience than anyone who currently applied won't make u many friends with the others who applied recently. I still support u though just saying to be careful. :) hope u make it Grand_Paladin