May 11, 2024, 02:50:48 pm

Author Topic: sorry  (Read 6085 times)

andrew2166

• View Profile
sorry
« on: May 30, 2012, 07:59:43 pm »
i was being an idiot with my friend who dared me on skype to grife a little and i got banned i wont do it again.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: sorry
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 08:18:23 pm »

Judging by the amount of times you've been banned, I doubt you'll get pardoned. Please wait for Xeadin to respond.

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:25:54 pm »
what banned for taking advantage of the town

i put alot of money into that town

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 01:58:11 am »
i was going to pay for an expansion put onto the town  :( 

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:19:47 am »
althogh i do agree that is a nasty record im changing from my terrible grifing ways im cinda new to minecraft next time my friend dares me to break a dimond block and not put it back and give it to him ill tell him to just leave sorry for the inconviniance i can see why you would not want people like me on your server :(

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 04:53:48 am »
I was first called over by Hammycon because his house he was in was 'griefed' when it was changed by some sort of revert. When I looked at the log history, it showed that you were the last to occupy the building and when I reversed the block changes, the whole building was reset to its near-original condition. That wasn't that bad of an issue in my eyes.

Then I came to a large building that was heavily modified. I reverted the actions from you and the building changed drastically. There was a multi-story building built by echohelix and another by boomarie, which was supposed to be a shop and you had done considerable damage/. modifications to both and Falcon was stunned by all of this. I do not lie and the log block does not lie.

FalconPUUNNCCH let you into the town to let you build a home. You then decided to take advantage and start MODIFYING (which is a form of grief) without his or any of the other building owner's permissions. There was quite a lot of these changes as well.

Just because you are invited into a town DOES NOT MEAN that you can start changing things at your own will. That constitutes as grief if you don't have the landowner's permission and it can cause a lot of trouble.

If you would like to explain yourself, do so now.

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 10:47:47 am »
what do you mean hevily modified
my friend dared me to walk in and take a dimond block and give it to him for a helping hand i was going to put another one back but than i had to log off

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 10:49:19 am »
sorry and yes i know i it was wrong im sorry i know i can't change things at my own will throgh the town sorry

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 10:56:59 am »
did it look like a house with 5 floors because i paid echo lots of money to build it.

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 11:00:22 am »
or did it look like a hotel next to the hotel because i also paid echohelix to build that. and there is also my block shop that i baout for boomari that was mine i paid 250 for it just ask echohelix he sold it all to me. me and him worked all the time on that stuff it was my ps in there that i shared with boomari

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 11:06:01 am »
i paid for three buildings in that town whithout falcon online i paid echo three thousand for the hotel next to the hotel and 10 thosand for the 5 story house and 250 for the market i was going to charge boomari rent so how can i grife my own stuff

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 11:12:50 am »
so falcon didn't know what i paid for i paid for every lot that i could i paid echohelix and maybe the problem is in the comunity because echo is sopposed to be giving falcon all the money and falcon gives part to echo and the trusted members.

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 11:14:58 am »
what did falcon say about the whole mess

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 11:24:32 am »
are my buildings gone because than its going to be hard to settle back in not having all my money and buildings because i paid echo overthe course of being in the town 25thousand dollars i had to sell one of my silk touch picks for the town

andrew2166

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 11:32:53 am »
and sorry for the multiple replys iv been thinking alot about this