May 19, 2024, 02:50:11 am

Author Topic: I was just wondering why I was banned?  (Read 3344 times)

iGabo

• View Profile
I was just wondering why I was banned?
« on: May 30, 2012, 02:54:20 am »
username iGabo

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: I was just wondering why I was banned?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 02:59:30 am »
Evidence of xraying with Sn1per_gorilla.

Banned by Viperzeroone
length permanent.

Wait for his response

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 03:00:50 am »
Do you know how many people we have banned today just for using, or benefiting from use of, x-ray hacks?

You have joined the ranks, and this doesn't look good on your accord

Wait for ViperZeroOne to respond with evidence of this recent x-ray investigation.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 03:03:53 am »
iGabo,

I've got 100% evidence that you and Sn1per_G0r1lla were using an x-ray hack to gain resources.  Please do not do yourself the injustice of denying it.  The evidence speaks volumes.

The tunnels that you and Sn1per_G0r1lla made are so obvious that I don't even need the evidence I recorded, because I've shown it to admins who were just stunned by it.  If you want though, I did do a nicely narrated video for both you and Sn1per_G0r1lla's bans.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:08:19 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

iGabo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 03:11:47 am »
I was unware that SN1PER_G0R1LLA was xraying. I wanted to mine with him and he said I could follow his lead and I did. I understand I was xraying off him but I didn't know he had xray and when I asked him how he knew were the ores were he said he was just digging randomly and I belived him. I am very sorry for xraying under him and I will never mine with some one who does that now that I know. If I ever get asked to go mining with some one who has xray I will report it. I am very sorry for doing this, now that I understand what I did wrong I swear that this thing will never happed again because being taken away from this server is to excruciating.
Again my apologies,
                           iGabo

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 03:44:39 am »
This bouncing back and forth, playing the game of Cat & Mouse, isn't helping either of you. There has been lots of evidence put forth before the mods-- EVEN the admins themselves have had a look at this.

Bottom line-- NEITHER one of you is getting back on until the entire situation has been looked over.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 03:48:27 am »
I'll let you look at this iGabo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1C_-20_rmA

You need to do some VERY good explaining if I'm going to even consider lifting your ban.  It's extremely doubtful you didn't realize something weird was going on.  So, you have ONE post to make me believe you didn't know he was X-Raying.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

iGabo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 04:00:57 am »
I understand that I was SN1PER_G0R1LLAS accomplice and I am sorry. Just from this experience I can promise you that if I get unbanned I will never do anything like this again. I understand the reason you will ban me for it ,  but if you are kind enough to give me a second chance I will never do anything stupid like this because I have made so much progress in opticraft's  server. I didnt have the xray and I never will. If you ban me do you think you can give all my belongings and properties to AlberoLiva, please, sorry for wasting all your time and sorry to all the other members and trusted for taking your mods and operators away from you for a large stupid mistake I did, for agreeing to pick up the ore as SN1PER_G0R1LLA xrayed.
Sorry,
        iGabo

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 04:03:23 am »
He was using Xray.

Keep your comments to yourself Sn1per or you'll be banned from the forum as well.

I understand that I was SN1PER_G0R1LLAS accomplice and I am sorry. Just from this experience I can promise you that if I get unbanned I will never do anything like this again. I understand the reason you will ban me for it ,  but if you are kind enough to give me a second chance I will never do anything stupid like this because I have made so much progress in opticraft's  server. I didnt have the xray and I never will. If you ban me do you think you can give all my belongings and properties to AlberoLiva, please, sorry for wasting all your time and sorry to all the other members and trusted for taking your mods and operators away from you for a large stupid mistake I did, for agreeing to pick up the ore as SN1PER_G0R1LLA xrayed.
Sorry,
        iGabo

Upon further review of the video, I'm actually believing you.  All of the evidence shows that the ores you collected were first uncovered by Sn1per_G0r1lla.  I'm willing to unban you if, within the next hour, you agree to turn in to me all of the items you collected while mining with Sn1per.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

iGabo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 04:05:34 am »
Yes I will return all the items to you. I dont remeber all of themt though. Do you think you can remind me?

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 04:08:45 am »
Yes I will return all the items to you. I dont remeber all of themt though. Do you think you can remind me?

I found evidence that you collected a minimum of;

- 45 Iron
- 26 Gold
- 8 Lapis
- 14 Redstone

These numbers are probably a lot lower than what you actually picked up.
You'll earn bonus points with me if you hand in 1 stack of each (except lapis).

You have been unbanned, I'll be waiting in-game for you to send me a HelpOp request.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 04:16:51 am »
iGabo has returned a stack of each item (which I destroyed in the mod lounge).

BAN APPEAL APPROVED
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!