May 05, 2024, 05:13:38 pm

Author Topic: Clearing Up missing coal ps  (Read 960 times)

chillytpc

• View Profile
Clearing Up missing coal ps
« on: May 29, 2012, 08:48:02 pm »
  I had to bring this to the forums just so its all clear for the mods/op that called me a liar from the start.. Heres what happened.i had 2 coal ps.. 1st was freebie for becoming member and second 1 i bought..i decided to make small donation of $5 to get 50k in-game money..i swapped out both of my coal stones and put in 1 of the 2 lapis ps i bought..Next day i decide to work on my xp grinder and wanted to use coal ps there..well i placed it then quickly saw that that wasnt good spot so i mined it only to get coal...immediately i put in helpop req and explained what happened..mod said sry no op's online..well in the meantime i continued working on grinder..after a couple hrs and still no op online i decided to go get the other coal ps to place (thinking it would b a shame if some1 claimed my spawner location)..the 2nd ps stone placed as it should and gave me msg  (1st ps didnt) "tiny protection placed"..couple more hrs passed then i noticed an op online..put in helpop..got called a liar b/c logblock couldnt see where i placed it..now idk how that logblock works and its limitations but wtf would i lie about this..hoped that op could check inventory history and see that i had 2 coal ps and now i had just 1...well that was it...yes was pissed off b/c some lil kid just jumps to conclusion that im lying instead of hearing it all..def not gonna make mistake of donating again..feel like an ass doing it the 1st time now...

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Clearing Up missing coal ps
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:55:42 pm »
Calling us little kids IS NOT going to help make your situation any better-- in fact, it will only make it worse, because I am not going to waste my time with someone who is going to constantly cuss in my face all the time.

My advice is to chill out and maybe take a break. You are treating the game WAY too seriously. The loss of a PStone via donation is a loss, yes, but this is NOT the way to handle such matters. I've even helped you out and still you swore in my face when trying to find where it once was.

Get your facts straight before you decide to call us little kids again. I will not be repeating myself.

This issue has been resolved. Locked.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:27:18 pm by Xeadin »