May 04, 2024, 06:04:06 am

Author Topic: Atlantis- For the new Member world- BUILDERS NEEDED  (Read 34132 times)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Atlantis- For the new Member world- BUILDERS NEEDED
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 03:41:32 pm »
I still pitch in for the water brake entrance, since the city warp will bring the player to the top of the entrance,
LOL i didnt even think about warping out....well in that case entrance can be whatever u imagine :-) and as for hallway ..nice idea too  ;)
Btw i got some Jack'o lanterns for lightning building area, i'l craft more and when world is ready there will be few hundreds of them so no worry's with that  ;)

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 08:50:57 pm »
I still pitch in for the water brake entrance, since the city warp will bring the player to the top of the entrance,
LOL i didnt even think about warping out....well in that case entrance can be whatever u imagine :-) and as for hallway ..nice idea too  ;)
Btw i got some Jack'o lanterns for lightning building area, i'l craft more and when world is ready there will be few hundreds of them so no worry's with that  ;)
Good job, Obi.
I'm thinking we should make a protected room between the entrances and the domes, so griefers can't get in. People would need one of us- Me, Dr_Fn_Deo, Zen00, or O_Midgetized's permission to go in. Don't worry, you builders will be allowed access to the door if this was implemented.

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2012, 05:06:20 pm »
Hello Duinis. This is more directly addressed to you as you are the lead on this project. I am working with Zen00
on a Railroad system for the member world. Would it be OK If i connected the railway to your underwater city. I would be more then willing to completely fund build and protect it. As well as close off the opening terminal of the railway to all other then those you allow in your city.

My thoughts are if we could get the railway up and running and popular then a visible link to your city would possibly make it much more popular as well. I would make sure the railway to and from your city would be very very difficult to trace.

If this sounds like something that may interest you please get back at me in game at MikeWeirauch
Or if you could email me at mike.weirauch@hotmail.com

Thank You Very Much
 ;D -MDW-  ;D

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2012, 05:11:21 pm »
And i would like to volunteer / sign up for the building of the city. I can help with materials

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2012, 09:37:57 pm »
Thanks wierauch, for your support, and I think the railroad system is a good idea, however, I think I should tur to Midgetized, Zen, and Dottore(Dr_Fn_Deo) for their consent.
Also, you coulda just used the edit button instead of double-posting. :P

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2012, 10:32:01 pm »
I actually have a somewhat unique entrance idea for the city. I was thinking a giant shrine of Neptune on the surface. The entrance will be a cylindrical tower lined with gold and lapis blocks, or blue/yellow wool. Then around the tower we build a garden that features a trench and walkways around the tower. Then a wall that surrounds the entire thing. I will build a prototype in single creative since the details are hard to write down.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2012, 12:06:12 am »

The green is grass/ garden areas, blue is water, and yellow is sand/sandstone

black is any material

This is just a floor plan of the altar for neptune, and is not scale. More intricate details are up to the project leaders but I was thinking hanging gardens/ roman architecture theme.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

Interbane

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2012, 03:28:18 pm »
I would be interested in helping, but only if I can build something rather grand.  Small stuff by it's nature can't be detailed enough.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 09:23:32 pm »
Thanks, Interbane.
Midgetized, if we could build that statue of Neptune/Poseidon with a trident, in the centre of the city, that'd be awesome. And Interbane can help with that ^_^

Interbane

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2012, 03:02:39 am »
57pt outer circle?  What's the grey?

Guess

• Snoopaayyy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2012, 03:35:33 am »
I'll donate 5k. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just contact me on the server when both of us are on.
Hey, I'm Guess_Who97! :p

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2012, 06:28:51 pm »
57pt outer circle?  What's the grey?

In my post it's not to scale, it is simply a basic floor plan. The grey was meant to be the wall of the area, meant to be made from any material. I wanted to place to be large enough to fit a really lustrous multilevel garden that features a walkway and river.

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2012, 07:55:17 pm »
The trident could be as simple as fence work. Doesnt seem like it would be all to difficult

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2012, 08:48:28 pm »
That's the spirit :P
From my absolutely horrible hypothesis, I reckon the Member World's not far away. Prepare for drowning, people!
(Correct me if I'm wrong, Nick.)

Zen00

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2012, 04:30:49 am »
I got a respiration III helmet, I fear no water.