May 12, 2024, 06:15:49 pm

Author Topic: what a great server!  (Read 1181 times)

rosygamer117

• View Profile
what a great server!
« on: May 27, 2012, 03:26:22 pm »
Ive only been on for a few days and already i think this server is the one for me! haha im always searching for new servers because i usually get tired of the old ones i have. Except this time i think im sticking to this server. There is so much to do and the market and stores are terrific. Ive seen many other servers with markets but their usually so complicated and hard to understand, in this server its so simple to buy or sell. Id like to say what an amazing job everyone's put in to this server to make it as great as it is and hope it continues to be as epic as it is now, thank you for alll your hard work and detication! :D
-minecraft name: rosy120002

Alber_Oliva

• Keeping it classy
    • View Profile
Re: what a great server!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:56:40 pm »
Well welcome to OptiCraft! I hope you become a regular like my-self, but most importantly, have fun!

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
Re: what a great server!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:57:24 am »
Ive only been on for a few days and already i think this server is the one for me! haha im always searching for new servers because i usually get tired of the old ones i have. Except this time i think im sticking to this server. There is so much to do and the market and stores are terrific. Ive seen many other servers with markets but their usually so complicated and hard to understand, in this server its so simple to buy or sell. Id like to say what an amazing job everyone's put in to this server to make it as great as it is and hope it continues to be as epic as it is now, thank you for alll your hard work and detication! :D
-minecraft name: rosy120002

When I first started, I had been jumping around different servers, mainly because they got boring and no one would talk to me :( but ever since I started on Opticraft, I have felt that it is different from other serveres. Its staff is top-notch and really friendly, and there is mumble for people to chat together in live time.

In conclusion, welcome to Opticraft, and I hope you stay! My name is bigbeno37, I am a Trusted member, and I hope to see you on!

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.