May 16, 2024, 10:26:25 am

Author Topic: The Regal Town of Royalton  (Read 1535 times)

mecurymarauder7

• View Profile
The Regal Town of Royalton
« on: May 24, 2012, 02:01:10 am »
City name: Royalton

City location (coordinates, not biome): X:3000 Y: -600 (approx.)

Contributors:mecurymarauder7, 00ultima00, linker500, XRoyalDiamondX, maplemon7, Brookeness

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner):Mecurymarauder7

Approximate dimensions: Not Sure 150x400 maybe?

Number of active residents: 7 and quickly rising

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 6+ in process of builing more and more

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: The project is in its 4th week of development, (a resident and building stage) My plans for this city in the future could go on and on with many newcomers to the server i would like to offer them a place to stay (in the hotel / in progress) and there are city mines, a farm, sheep pen, (soon to come) XP spawners, nether portal, enchanting table, future town shop, future school, and the plans can go on and on

Why should we grant this city protection? The reason I would like to request city protection for my city is for the future when more people will be visiting the town everyday there will be more griefers coming through the town, and I cannot stand greifing what so ever. The Town of Royalton is for the rich, poor, and middle class and that os why i would like to request town protection.

Thank you so much for your considerations, and i will be updating the building numbers and resident numbers.

Thanks Very Much
-Mecurymarauder7

mecurymarauder7

• View Profile
Re: The Regal Town of Royalton
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 04:41:06 am »
There is now 7.5 buildings up and built (.5 means building another)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Regal Town of Royalton
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 05:58:40 am »
You have been offline for almost three weeks, so unfortunately rejected.